Audiothing giveaway

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Audiothing spreadish giveaway going on... :D
here's my link: https://www.audiothing.net/giveaways/pl ... ?lucky=918

"You have 1 entry

Get 3 more entries for every friend you refer"

"Don't forget to share your lucky URL as much as possible to increase your chances of winning. You will receive 3 extra entries for every person who enters via your lucky URL."

*lol*

How much does it increase my chances if I refer friends who refer friends who refer friends? :dog: :lol:
Last edited by jens on Fri May 06, 2016 8:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

...masses :D

quite restrictive rules!
"Residents of Taiwan, South Korea, Portugal, Italy, Austria, China, Russia, Hong Kong, Greece, France, Japan, Spain, and Czech Republic are not eligible to enter or win. "
:?

:lol:
shame on me...

blackspiral wrote:quite restrictive rules!
"Residents of Taiwan, South Korea, Portugal, Italy, Austria, China, Russia, Hong Kong, Greece, France, Japan, Spain, and Czech Republic are not eligible to enter or win. "
:?
WTF???

:-o
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

And isn't AudioThing itself from Italy? :shock: :lol:

edit: nope, Ireland

jens wrote:And isn't AudioThing itself from Italy? :shock: :lol:
that would be awesome.

...my payment for Frostbite was eligible enough.

D'oh! Guys sorry, that was the default "legal" stuff of the giveaway plugin which I thought I had changed...but it seems I hadn't :) Fixed now. Everyone is eligible, sorry about the confusion!

Regarding the chances of winning, you can check your entries every time you visit the giveaway page: https://www.audiothing.net/giveaways/plugins-giveaway/

By the way I'm Italian but currently living in Ireland.
AudioThing (VST, AU, AAX, CLAP Plugins)
Instagram | Twitter | Discord Server

Gonna try my luck with one entry. I understand the need for promotion but I don't really like these kind of giveaways that encourage reflink spamming. Same goes for Soundtoys when they used to do it.

audiothing wrote: Regarding the chances of winning, you can check your entries every time you visit the giveaway page: https://www.audiothing.net/giveaways/plugins-giveaway/
maybe I just misunderstood (it happens) - if a someone uses my "lucky URL" to register and then a third person uses his lucky URL to register and a fourth person the URL of the third person and a fifth person that of the fourth person - will my chances to get drawn then have increased or decreased?

(three more entries for me VS 3 persons with four entries each and a fourth with one entry - if it is indeed calculated like this then I would have generated with this example thirteen new entries against me in order to gain three more entries in my favour, right?)

Can I check how many additonal entries my lucky URL generated in total (i.e. including those that are reducing my chances to get drawn)?

audiothing wrote:D'oh! Guys sorry, that was the default "legal" stuff of the giveaway plugin which I thought I had changed...but it seems I hadn't :) Fixed now. Everyone is eligible, sorry about the confusion!

Regarding the chances of winning, you can check your entries every time you visit the giveaway page: https://www.audiothing.net/giveaways/plugins-giveaway/

By the way I'm Italian but currently living in Ireland.

thanx for the intervention, then...

jens wrote:maybe I just misunderstood (it happens) - if a someone uses my "lucky URL" to register and then a third person uses his lucky URL to register and a fourth person the URL of the third person and a fifth person that of the fourth person - will my chances to get drawn then have increased or decreased?

(three more entries for me VS 3 persons with four entries each and a fourth with one entry - if it is indeed calculated like this then I would have generated with this example thirteen new entries against me in order to gain three more entries in my favour, right?)

Can I check how many additional entries my lucky URL generated in total (i.e. including those that are reducing my chances to get drawn)?
Unfortunately you only get more entries from your direct referrals. There's no way (in the system we are currently using) to control further referrals.
You can only check your entries visiting the giveaway page: https://www.audiothing.net/giveaways/plugins-giveaway/

By the way, over the years we had several giveaways, mostly done "manually", so I wanted to try something better. If the entries system ends up to be not very fair or too messy, we'll remove it in the future.
AudioThing (VST, AU, AAX, CLAP Plugins)
Instagram | Twitter | Discord Server

Return to “Effects”