Valhalla Shimmer - Power House Expansion - 4 Full Formats Now available

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.

Power House for Valhalla Shimmer

Over 225+ New Presets
Delivered in four complete preset formats
1. fxp
2. vstpresets
3. aupresets
4.TFX

• Professional Quality Presets
  • Large Variety and Styles
  • Highly Usable Presets
  • Vastly Expands Shimmer
  • Four complete packages (900 presets total)
  • Gorgeous Ambient Reverbs
  • Special Price

AUDIO:
https://soundcloud.com/synth-presets-co ... la-shimmer

Important Note:
These presets are in 4 formats:
1. vstpresets
2. fxp
3. aupresets
4. TFX

If unsure what presets your DAW can load, please refer to the users manual.
Last edited by SteveWZ on Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:14 am, edited 9 times in total.

Over 225+ New Presets

Delivered in two complete preset formats
1. fxp
2. vstpresets

• Professional Quality Presets
  • Large Variety and Styles
  • Highly Usable Presets
  • Vastly Expands Shimmer
  • Two complete packages (450 presets total)
  • Gorgeous Ambient Reverbs
  • Special Intro Price
For a short time, our HALF PRICE discount is available (no code needed).

Needs aupreset versions too

aMUSEd wrote:Needs aupreset versions too
Agreed

SteveWZ wrote:
Agreed
Good - let me know when you have them (if you don't have access to a Mac I could even convert them).

aMUSEd wrote:
SteveWZ wrote:
Agreed
Good - let me know when you have them (if you don't have access to a Mac I could even convert them).
Really, that's a very nice offer thank you.
You can convert them from vstpresets or fxp?

SteveWZ wrote:
aMUSEd wrote:
SteveWZ wrote:
Agreed
I thought it would be possible but I've been experimenting with different approaches and keep running up against the incompatibility of the 3 plugin formats. Thought I might be able to use Reaper's preset format as a go between but it's not letting me. Sorry.

btw why do you have them in vstpresets? I thought that was just for VST3 plugins?

Tried to convert a Shimmer fxp using this:

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 2&start=30

but I can't get it to work for Shimmer presets

aMUSEd wrote:
SteveWZ wrote:
aMUSEd wrote:
SteveWZ wrote:
Agreed
I thought it would be possible but I've been experimenting with different approaches and keep running up against the incompatibility of the 3 plugin formats. Thought I might be able to use Reaper's preset format as a go between but it's not letting me. Sorry.

btw why do you have them in vstpresets? I thought that was just for VST3 plugins?
No problem, I understand.
There is no good way to convert them other then individually.

In Cubase, the "vstpreset" format is the most convenient because it loads into the Media Browser for quick preset browsing.
It allows for quick loading and auditioning and literally become part of Cubase.

SteveWZ wrote: In Cubase, the "vstpreset" format is the most convenient because it loads into the Media Browser for quick preset browsing.
It allows for quick loading and auditioning and literally become part of Cubase.
Exactly! Any chance there will be an update to your other libs with vstpreset files?
My progressive rock band - free demos here!! (and if you do listen please let me know what you think!) http://www.aeonsatori.com/news/free-downloads

Nice pack- it loads really well in the new BitWig Browser, select Shimmer and all the pre-sets show up by name- nice. :tu:
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

Good news, they are being worked on now.

SLiC wrote:Nice pack- it loads really well in the new BitWig Browser, select Shimmer and all the pre-sets show up by name- nice. :tu:
Great to hear and THANKS!

Return to “Soundware”