[Terry West] New plugins and updates.

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi dear KVR friends,

I would inform you about the the latest news around new and updated plugins.

Excite II 1.2
Modeled after a famous hardware unit.
- Low exciter with frequency selector.
- High exciter with frequency selector.
- MS Parallel Clarity processor.
- Output gain.

VST Clock bundle are 3 plugins that shows you the current time and date.
With clock 3 you can toggle the display between time or date (click on time or date to switch). Free download.

Based on the Diy Vocalrider workflow from SOS but instead of 3 auxes it uses only one.
The sidechain detector has a special buildin EQ, the low frequencies of a bass sound are unlikely to mask
a vocal as much as an electric guitar with lots of energy in the very 1‑5kHz range that's most important
to vocal intelligibility, which means that EQ'ing the Expander's detector signal to reduce low frequencies
and increase the 1‑5kHz range can help improve the subjective musicality of the automatic level‑riding.
* Bypass. * Meters on/off. * Ride enhance knob. * Output level knob.
* Input, processing, ride and sidechain meters. * Auto input/sidechain detectors.
* Selectable sidechain source: audio/fixed oscillator. * 2-bands equalizer.
* Deharsh processor with Stereo/Mid/Side modes.
* Vocal Gate with Release-speed and Mute options. * Ride automation output.

MHORSE P3 Parallel Mastering Unit v3.0 (Modern version)
* Full Bypass. * EQ Bypass. * In/Output -3dB option. * Output Inverse option. * 3 parallel parametric (serial) equalizers. * 6 Q wide settings per band. * 4 freq. for low, mid, high. * Boost/cut option per band. * Peak/LoShelf - Peak/HiShelf. * EQ dry/wet mixfader. * Loudness boost filter. * Combined Par/Ser EQ option (post ser). * Special filters: Mellow, Punch, Body and Shine (39K) modes. * MS Parallel Clarity processor. * NY Parallel Compressor. * NY Compressor Editor. * NY Solo, link/unlink channels, Motown enhancer, Snap/Body EQ, Widener. * 3 bands Parallel Tape Saturator with optional Analog noise. * Tube PreAmp simulator. * DC remover. * MS Parallel Stereo Widener with Zero Width Freq. * CrossTalk emulator (2 modes: Vintage, Modern). * Low / High Exciters with frequency selectors. * Unique Deharsh processor with Stereo/Mid/Side modes. * Mid/side balancer (eq balancer, side limiter). * Side Stabilizer, four frequencies. * Two digital VU, one Analog VU meters (-60dB~+3dB). * RMS Meters. * Pan peak/correlation and Source material detector meters. * Input/output 3-color peak leds. * 3-color i/o headroom leds for low, mid, high. * Effects energy/compress meters. * Parallel/Serial switch. * 20 presets. * Tooltips.

MSQ-PRO is a 2x 4 bands stereo MidSide equalizer.

Functions:
* Four bands for the Mid and Side signals.
* 11 frequencies selector for all bands.
* Main output gain with in/out peakleds.
* Side gain for a wider stereo image.
* 4 Q's for all bands.
* Deharsh module for mid channel.
* Solo mid/side.
* Seperate meters for Mid, Side and the total Stereo out signals.
* Bypass.
* 26 presets.

Visit http://www.terrywest.nl for more info.
Last edited by TerryW on Sun May 08, 2016 12:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
I can't even play a doorbell properly :)

Fantastic! Welcome back!

Still 32-bit though?

Cool Stuff! :)

Thank you, Terry !

Thanks Terry! :tu:
Rekkerd.org the latest news on audio plugins, sample libraries & virtual instruments, synth presets & more.
Don't click here if you can't control yourself!

MogwaiBoy wrote:Still 32-bit though?
Seems.
Terry West website wrote:On this site you can find my VST plugins for Windows only (32bit VST).
All plugins supports Win7 and Win8.

Thanks Terry ,
Looking forward to trying the new Exciter later.
all the best to ya :tu:
I meant to do that.

Return to “Effects”