Sylenth1 keep opening and closing

Official support for: lennardigital.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey! So I want to try the Sylenth1 plugin, but the problem is that I am not really able to do so. When I am using the plugin in Logic Pro X it automatically closes and opens again every few seconds, this is really annoying since I am not able to have a good "flow" in my work.

Any ideas what to do or what may cause this?

Thank you for reading!

That doesn't make much sense. Does it quit Logic? Or just Sylenth1? Do you still hear it playing your clip, even when it 'closes'? Do you get any error messages?

Lennard wrote:That doesn't make much sense. Does it quit Logic? Or just Sylenth1? Do you still hear it playing your clip, even when it 'closes'? Do you get any error messages?
It is just sylenth1 that "fades down" and opens again after a few seconds (this happens in logic). When it is closed I do not hear the clip playing, so its like it shuts the whole instrument down.

I just had an idea that it might be 32lives that is messing with it since i have the trail version of that..?

Ah yes, that's 32Lives trial version doing the fade.

By the way, you don't need 32Lives anymore for Sylenth1 v3.0, it works right away in Logic X (or any other 64bit host).

Return to “LennarDigital”