Volume Drops in Sylenth

Official support for: lennardigital.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I've noticed on any midi tracks where I use Sylenth as a synth, there will be some sort of volume drop or cut out for a split second. Then everything will continue to play as if nothing happens. These volume drops seem to occur at random points.

I've checked everything regarding input/outputs, i/o buffer size (mine is at 1024), etc. I've narrowed down the problem to be caused by Sylenth because I tested things out in a smaller project, and when I have a kick and hat loop from a sampler playing with Sylenth track muted there will be no volume drop, but when I unmute the Sylenth track with midi there will be random volume drops even in a small project of a few track layers. This makes me believe that it is not a cpu processing issue but rather Sylenth itself.

I have a purchased license of Sylenth, so originally I didn't think it to be the problem. It could still be something else, but I am looking to confirm if Sylenth has an issue that causes these volume drops? They're not really white noise blasts, but the volume is cuts/drops significantly for a split second like a blurr, then everything plays on like nothing happened.

Hi, I can tell you for sure there are no volume drops in Sylenth1. Are you using any effect plugin or are you using 32Lives maybe to bridge Sylenth1 that causes the problem? Sylenth1 v3.0 is native 32 AND 64bit, so you should not use a bitbridge such as 32Lives.

Never had any issue with Sylenth that causes vol drops. Not with the old version 32bit, not with 32lives bridged to 64bit, not with the native 64bit. With various MacOS.

I strongly believe the drops are caused by something else, but who knows. You should start with your system information: OS, versions, DAW, etc.
Image stardustmedia - high end analog music services - murat

Return to “LennarDigital”