Moog Modular V5 not sizeable?

Official support for: arturia.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi Guys,

The V5 Arp 2600 allows you so set the scaling size and also alter the vertical height of the window to show more of the plugin.

The V5 Moog Modular only seems to allow you to set the scaling, you cannot alter the window height.

Is this true or am I doing something wrong?

Cheers

Mine's working fine, in fact, the whole collection is.

Thanks for the info.

I will email support as mine doesn't seem to work.
Bitwig, against the constitution.

TonyFlyingSquirrel wrote:Mine's working fine, in fact, the whole collection is.
Not for vertical - eg the Arp has a drag handle in the bottom right corner, the Modular doesn't. However it does seem to scale intelligently to the depth of my screen, even if I zoom in it doesn't make the interface go lower than my screen bottom edge.

I'm just using the demos here, but yeah. I can change the vertical window size either in the Modular, while I can in the Arp.
I'm liking both at the 80% zoom, but the Modular doesn't extend the full height of my screen at that scale. I'm at 1920x1080.

I have 4k monitors and I'd like to open the vertical size to full height of my monitor but cannot resize the window and like the first poster, while I can scale the window, I'd like to resize it too!

The new version released today is now resizable.

Thanks Arturia :)
Bitwig, against the constitution.

Yes, this was fixed with the latest update (yesterday or today), so you should open the Arturia Software Center and update your demos.
Modular V release notes

V 3.0.1
•GPU handling improved - No more black screens when OpenGL 2.0 is not compatible
•Tooltips for sequencer and keyfollow parameters now have the right labels
•GUI can be resized using bottom right corner
•Link button states are not reversed anymore
•MIDI assign now works with LED buttons

Return to “Arturia”