looking for a specific type of plugin

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

This thread is [insert an adjective here]
rabbit in a hole

From a thread about personality archetypes :lol:
"Omega: The truly unfortunate. Omegas are the social losers who were never in the game. Sometimes creepy, sometimes damaged, often clueless, and always undesirable. They're not at the party. It would never have crossed anyone's mind to invite them in the first place. Omegas are either totally indifferent to women or hate them with a borderline homicidal fury."
http://www.infjs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30329
Last edited by Autobot on Tue May 24, 2016 10:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
rabbit in a hole

anwaypasible wrote:
Ayorinde wrote:Thread of the year? :o
i don't know why you sold me short as it is thread of the era.
:D
Sorry, but I just don't understand anything in this topic... Maybe I'm just getting senile.
Good luck to you, anyway. :tu:

Autobot wrote:From a thread about personality archetypes :lol:
"Omega: The truly unfortunate. Omegas are the social losers who were never in the game. Sometimes creepy, sometimes damaged, often clueless, and always undesirable. They're not at the party. It would never have crossed anyone's mind to invite them in the first place. Omegas are either totally indifferent to women or hate them with a borderline homicidal fury."
It's always a party when you pee on yourself. :party:

Autobot wrote:From a thread about personality archetypes :lol:
there's quite a lot of hidden truth said above.
for instance, i can flip the stereo expander positive or negative & that causes the pressure shapes to be either solid while everything else is loose or everything is solid while the shapes are loose.

creepy was brought up & with omega all by itself, the sweet spot is technically best in the exact center of the room & the enhancement isn't as strong anywhere offset from the center (but the improvement does exist to the extent of similar if you use the impulse response measurement from the center of the offset listening position).

damaged was brought up & using modulation full strength trying to get into your head can raise the decibels extensively, to the extent leaving the volume at normal level might cause instant hearing damage (the type that could take months to recover from if you recover at all).

clueless was brought up & if you can't pull the modulation back towards the speakers some, then there's going to be a lot of people who aren't capable of realizing the whole picture & could shock the owner from the shock of the accompanied listener.

always undesirable was brought up & if you leave the system with the modulation on constantly without any way to turn it off, then they are going to grow tired of the system when they choose to be more aware of surrounding noises.

they're not at the party was brought up & the reason that is important is because the stereo & 3d soundstage isn't broken any & can sometimes improve the sound of distance going backwards & beyond while remaining in front of you.

it would never have crossed anyone's mind to invite them in the first place was brought up & some people might not realize they can get a full on effect if they adjust the omega input values lower than what already seems extremely low - although some speakers might not be able to output such a sound & some amplifiers might not hold up (it all depends on what you are working with, since it isn't a consumer trend & isn't expected to work without any hiccups from one system to the next).

as i said, what might seem as being totally trashed with words about omega really turns out to be a list of noteworthy key points.

i stopped after coherence because 'context-free grammar' is impossible & would need to be an empty paper without any words.
all words can use multiple contexts & without enough experience with the person there is no real true way to know what context they are using unless they remain silent preventing judgement.

kinda sorta the same as a billiard cue ball; even if you hit the ball straight - if you hit the ball, then the ball is going to slide forward some on the felt creating the initial start of english.
curving the ball with 30 degrees of azimuth isn't exactly a necessity.

If you modulate your integer with the mantissa of a foreign language, your on to something...

BITWORD wrote:If you modulate your integer with the mantissa of a foreign language, your on to something...
as far as the definition of mantissa goes - if pi is already defined, all you need to do is hit the pi button.
if pi isn't already defined, the 'give the actual value of the number' portion is stating the value of pi needs to be defined.

pi is not defined

Reading this thread is like watching an episode of Twin Peaks by David Lynch :D
Win 10 -64bit, CPU i7-7700K, 32Gb, Focusrite 2i2, FL-studio 20, Studio One 4, Reason 10

What is the square root of this apartment?
ImageImageImageImage

highkoo wrote:What is the square root of this apartment?
sorry dude, i'm bipolar & my mental disability is preventing me from answering.

ok, how about now?
ImageImageImageImage

highkoo wrote:ok, how about now?
i guess the internet you think you've got connected to the electrical grid (or wireless system) is a lie because i didn't hear any changes here & i can get this highly reflective room heard down to a question of 0.5dB.

Return to “Effects”