No votes
No, I do not need it
100%
Fish, I don't care
No votes

Total votes: 1

RELATED
PRODUCTS

At the moment we can load another preset by using various MIDI messages. The preset change is immediate.

How about being able to morph between the current preset and the selected one by setting the speed of the change? 100% would be immediate, 0% would be slow (5 seconds?)

As in this mock-up:

The preset change engine would need to interpolate the values suitably (yes, adding to the CPU load momentarily). And you could get some interesting transitions. The Speed paramters could be automable too, perhaps.
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

Can't we already morph presets using the ABCD slots and the XY pad?

The XY pad wasn't really designed for performance, it was a way to create new static presets by morphing between four different settings. This explains why it's not automatable (i believe). The goal is that you can make, say, an 'E' slot by crossfading between the settings of A-D slots. I think what DS is asking for is a way to make more of a performance tool to be used during a track, rather than a way to make a static snapshot.

Hehe DarkStar nice poll, but that's just impossible :D, sorry.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

On reflection it probably is - having to morph potentially hundreds of parameters may need quite a bit of CPU. :) But, I can dream.
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

Return to “MeldaProduction”