POLL: Online/offline authorization for SynthMaster and future products

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion

Are you OK with online activation ?

Poll ended at Sat Apr 23, 2016 1:32 pm

Yes, go for it!
25%
No, please provide offline activation option.
24%
No I don't like it at all, please keep current download mechanism as it is.
52%

Total votes: 114

RELATED
PRODUCTS

I download today the new synthmaster player FREE 2.8 and is imposible activate with the serial that KV331 give me, ever says "Invalid Serial" and when try that the system sendme other serial to my email the plugin says "user dont have a existing license for synthmaster player", finally i try with request offline license in syntmaster.com but the emails never arrived, not arrived to spam or other folder. Is very bad that for a free vst plugin the people need made a failing activation process as this, i lost one hour trying to install this free synth without success.

im having the same problem, bought 2.7 and cant activate 2.8.

if they want a vote for synth of the year, maybe they should up their game

gabgue wrote:I download today the new synthmaster player FREE 2.8 and is imposible activate with the serial that KV331 give me, ever says "Invalid Serial" and when try that the system sendme other serial to my email the plugin says "user dont have a existing license for synthmaster player", finally i try with request offline license in syntmaster.com but the emails never arrived, not arrived to spam or other folder. Is very bad that for a free vst plugin the people need made a failing activation process as this, i lost one hour trying to install this free synth without success.
Please download version 2.8.3, that issue has been addressed for the free player. Thanks!
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

captainjon wrote:im having the same problem, bought 2.7 and cant activate 2.8.

if they want a vote for synth of the year, maybe they should up their game
Man, you can never satisfy everybody :lol:

Did you contact us at: http://www.synthmaster.com/contactus.aspx for your issue?

You can also send me a PM here, probably your email or serial doesnt match our records. We have a very simple process, and we do NOT require machine based authorization.
Works at KV331 Audio

i already sent a message via your website. i can PM as well

captainjon wrote:i already sent a message via your website. i can PM as well
You have a license for SynthMaster Player, why did you download the free Player :?

Go download the Player, install it and the registration process will be done in 2 seconds...
Works at KV331 Audio

Return to “Instruments”