Push4Bitwig Browse Device

Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello

I wonder if anyone can clarify for me the following. I am using the latest script and have it installed correctly on my Win10 64Bit PC.

Using Push2 with Bitwig one is presented with the Push logo in the units display. After a short period it then displays the Mixer display. Going into Browse it instructs to load a Device. If I then press Device it says that no device is loaded.

Does this mean that I must first load a device via the PC before Push will control the Bitwig program.

I have assumed that pressing Browse would take me to the Browse window as in Ableton Live. Have I misunderstood how Push4Bitwig works?

Thank you

There is still a bug in Bitwig: You need to click the device you want to edit once after you started Bitwig.

Thank you Moss, hopefully this will be addressed in one of their frequent updates, and thank you for all the time you put into this script. Much appreciated.

Hi

rehit of my previous post re Push4Bitwig script, and missing metering on Push Display.

Anybody have any idea why this is happening, because everything else appears to work and display correctly.

Thanks

shutthatdaw wrote: rehit of my previous post re Push4Bitwig script, and missing metering on Push Display.

Anybody have any idea why this is happening, because everything else appears to work and display correctly.
I guess you have tunred it off?! Check the settings dialog...

Hello Moss

Tks for your reply. I now feel a complete idiot, but in my defence I must say that after many years working in professional recording studios, I have never come across an occasion when meters were turned off.

That's one item off the list, one other which originally I thought might have been related to the metering is this,

Add a new track via the PC, it is created with the coloured stripe but not with Push 2, here all tracks are coloured grey. Is this how it is supposed to be? Does the track colour have to be added via the track inspector.

I have checked through all the settings but there is not an option for turning this colour stripe on/off.

My grateful thanks once again Moss, your help is invaluable.

regards

Peter

shutthatdaw wrote: Add a new track via the PC, it is created with the coloured stripe but not with Push 2, here all tracks are coloured grey. Is this how it is supposed to be? Does the track colour have to be added via the track inspector.
I have checked through all the settings but there is not an option for turning this colour stripe on/off.
Sorry, no idea. Track colors should work fine.

Return to “Controller Scripting”