Multiparameter Banks - Interpolate Values Unchecked Not Working

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Short version:
You can set multiparameters to have banks, and then when changing the MP you can either switch immediately between banks or interpolate between them. I'm not able to switch immediately, it always interpolates regardless of the 'interpolate values' setting. Has anyone else seen this problem?

Long version:
I've made a rather fun surround 'rotator' in MXXX that moves each channel clockwise. It's essentially a bunch of channel matrixes with their volumes changing based on a single 'rotation' multiparameter, set to bank mode. I want to set it to switch harshly between banks, not interpolate, but disabling/enabling the 'interpolate values' box doesn't seem to have any effect on things, I can still see the values smoothly interpolate rather than jump. I swear I've made something in the past that used this and it worked correctly, which makes me think it's either a bug with certain modules (in this case the 'volume' settings of the channel matrix) or something else entirely (MXXX related possibly).

Just thought I'd check to see if others have seen this!

Notice the interpolate flag is per parameter. If you want to change the setting for all destination parameters, there is something like "set to all paramteres" or so.

Ahhhhh! Thats it! Thank you! :)

:tu:

Return to “MeldaProduction”