what happend to ArcDev Noise Industries?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Great :tu:

BPB need to update their links

stk wrote::) ...
Oh I also made a plugin a while ago that makes anything sound like it was recorded on a cheap minicassette in the mid 80s, left out in the sun for six weeks, then buried in wet earth until future freaks arrived to dig it up and marvel at the beautiful shitness of lost technologies.
It's all over this album. One day I will make it presentable and release it, no doubt.

Cheers
that just makes me all tingly knowing its out there...and eventually on its way to us :hyper: :D
Glad to see that you're still making the good noises :tu:
...it gets tougher and tougher to find the time sadly...

Numanoid wrote:Gear used to be available, but no more? :?
http://device.antisound.net :tu:

I ****ing adore the ET301. The walls of sound it creates!

Really hope it goes 64bit at some point (it's the only plugin stopping me from switching over to 64bit Ableton Live!).

I am looking in to it, but in the meantime 64 bit live can't load 32bit plugins?

Nice one stk :tu:
64bit Live needs a bridge to load 32bit plugins ...

Ah ok, thanks for the info, I'm still on 32 bit (even though I run win64) because technology.

stk wrote:Ah ok, thanks for the info, I'm still on 32 bit (even though I run win64) because technology.
not to sound like a kool-aid drinker...but once I moved from 32 to 64, made all the difference in the world.
I had been waiting for Ableton to work out the kinks with 64.
at present, 64bit Live crashes "for no reason" about once a month. 32bit Live would crash at least 5 times a day for me under "normal" circumstance.
Jbridge is the best 14.99E I spent this year. ymmv, but it operates completely transparently for me.

Interesting to hear, thanks.

I moved to Win7 64 when I built my new PC because it seemed like "the thing to do", but for whatever reason installed 32bit software (Reaper, FLStudio & Live) and plugins. I don't even know if FLStudio was/is available as 64bit anyway.

Anyway the jump from quad core something or other to i7 whatsomacallit was so huge - projects that previously ran out of steam barely tickle 20% cpu - that I kind of forgot about the 64bit plans and just kept working on tunes..

I promise I will do my best to get ET-301 ported over though :)

Haven't been on KVR in years, but did a search on Arcdev and landed here. I'll just second what everyone else has posted:

1. A port of ArcDev plugins to x64 (and Mac!) would be most welcome.
2. JBridge solves all of my 32 bit plugin problems.
3. Listened to a bit of Terminal Sound Systems and it was fantastic. :)
--taji

stk wrote:I promise I will do my best to get ET-301 ported over though :)
:hug:

/* static noise */
Last edited by noiseresearch on Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
/* whitenoise */ /* abandon */ /* reincarnated */

resistent wrote:
stk wrote: [...] I promise I will do my best to get ET-301 ported over though :)
OMFG :party:
A 64 bit version for Windows would be jolly good too. :hyper: Would love to get Cyclotron 3 also.

Well thanks for the interest :)

Since these are all Synthedit plugins, any upgrades are tied to that platform (until I can find the spare time to learn myself *actual* programming; ie some distant future..)

I've not kept up with SE development, maybe that possibility is getting closer than it was a few years ago when I last checked.

Cheers

Return to “Effects”