Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Nobdi wrote:Antares Auto-Tune EFX 3 is on sale atm.

Anything special that one could do with it that I can't do with Waves Tune or Melodyne Essential (I own these) ???
(or any other reason to buy it - better sound/algorhythms, faster workflow ... )

And to answer the question: No, I'm not desperately searching for a reason to buy yet another plugin but just haven't had the time to compare the Antares to the other pitch shifting plugins on the market and would like to hear opinions whether it's really worth the time to test it...
For less than $50, it's good for quick automatic pitch correction. I rarely have any vocal tracks and use it on instruments. It works well.

I have Melodyne Essential also for tuning-editing (and Waves Tune LT that I never use). I think it's a good product to have.
Check the re-sellers, don't check the re-sellers. I don't care.

soundbylaura wrote:

Anything special that one could do with it that I can't do with Waves Tune or Melodyne Essential (I own these) ???
(or any other reason to buy it - better sound/algorhythms, faster workflow ... )

And to answer the question: No, I'm not desperately searching for a reason to buy yet another plugin but just haven't had the time to compare the Antares to the other pitch shifting plugins on the market and would like to hear opinions whether it's really worth the time to test it...
For less than $50, it's good for quick automatic pitch correction. I rarely have any vocal tracks and use it on instruments. It works well.

I have Melodyne Essential also for tuning-editing (and Waves Tune LT that I never use). I think it's a good product to have.
and it needs an iLok dongle only?
Christ it seems to be the only question I ask. :roll:

Michaelparkinson wrote:
soundbylaura wrote:

and it needs an iLok dongle only?
Christ it seems to be the only question I ask. :roll:
"Auto-Tune EFX 3 authorization requires an iLok USB smart key (not included) and the ability to access ilok.com (on any computer)."
Check the re-sellers, don't check the re-sellers. I don't care.

Tx for your opinion. But ...they are still on "ilok USB key only" ????
- I thought it would have been possible to use the software version by now.
That pretty much reduces my interest to zero. ;-)

VitaminD wrote:Too many quality products just released and/or on sale now.. AHHHH :wheee:
I'm close to overloading and just may end up not buying anything for once... but I think I just might... get... Twisted Tools deal... Arrrrghh!
Phrazendrescher... Effekthascher... Geist 2, even though I haven't used time to get to know 1 yet... Sigh

I ordered IK Multimedia iRig Keys last night. Does it have to arrive by May 31st in order to take advantage of the Sampletank promotion? What will happen if I get it on June 1? It still says in the description on the Musician's Friend website that it qualifies for the promo. I'm more concerned about the timing (any shipping delays, etc.)

gaf_thit wrote:
VitaminD wrote:Too many quality products just released and/or on sale now.. AHHHH :wheee:
I'm close to overloading and just may end up not buying anything for once... but I think I just might... get... Twisted Tools deal... Arrrrghh!
Phrazendrescher... Effekthascher... Geist 2, even though I haven't used time to get to know 1 yet... Sigh
Yes out of all of it, I ended up just upgrading MiniV and buying a preset library.. :hihi:
Last edited by VitaminD on Fri May 27, 2016 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

szurcio wrote:I ordered IK Multimedia iRig Keys last night. Does it have to arrive by May 31st in order to take advantage of the Sampletank promotion? What will happen if I get it on June 1? It still says in the description on the Musician's Friend website that it qualifies for the promo. I'm more concerned about the timing (any shipping delays, etc.)
IF it is anything like previous IKM sales, it is when you bought it that counts.. they usually will help you if you contact support if it is close to expiration of the sale. Contact Peter maybe here and see just to confirm though since he's an employee of IKM.

Peter @ IK Multimedia would probably be able to help you with that question, he is a KVR member and from what I've seen is very responsive and helpful. It shouldn't be too difficult to locate his user ID in the other Bargain Center thread, then send him a PM.
szurcio wrote:I ordered IK Multimedia iRig Keys last night. Does it have to arrive by May 31st in order to take advantage of the Sampletank promotion? What will happen if I get it on June 1? It still says in the description on the Musician's Friend website that it qualifies for the promo. I'm more concerned about the timing (any shipping delays, etc.)
Gaslighting...is a form of mental abuse in which information is twisted or spun, selectively omitted to favor the abuser, or false information is presented with the intent of making victims doubt their own memory, perception, and sanity.

OK, great - thanks!

What is the best third party deal on UVI The Beast

Audiodeluxe has it at $52.95 (when put in basket)

Any lower deal than that?

Four 33% off coupons http://www.discodsp.com/deals/

59 € Bliss
99 € Corona
99 € Discovery Pro
46 € Discovery
46 € Vertigo
32 € Phantom
32 € ThrillMe

Prices above automatically applied.
I try again:

Hi George! Last time you said that upgrades will also be considered for the next sale (viewtopic.php?f=43&t=460553).
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Numanoid wrote:What is the best third party deal on UVI The Beast

Audiodeluxe has it at $52.95 (when put in basket)

Any lower deal than that?
ATM that's the cheapest I have found...

Sorry... but I could not resist...

FLUTES OF FIRE - $9,999.95

http://www.thelooploft.com/products/flu ... etargeting

and yes.. I did get a screen shot. (although upon more investigation, maybe not a typo - sorry Fleer)
Last edited by rockhopper on Mon May 30, 2016 2:37 am, edited 2 times in total.

AGAIN ??? :)

And what about this one? Anybody?
Numanoid wrote:Free until Wednesday:
AV Music Morpher is is a resourceful multi-channel music mixer that enables you to edit any number of channels for surround sounds.It has been improved with a multi-track editor and more cool music effects.
http://sharewareonsale.com/s/av-music-m ... oupon-sale

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”