Brush pencil

Official support for: bitwig.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I wish bitwig had a brush option, even better a modifier imo.
I think of studio one, sett quantize let say to 1/16 and when drawing a note
and then press alt it turns to 1/16ths lengths like a brush tool. A bit tired off dublicate notes....

Like this
2.gif
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Same here

:tu:
donkong wrote:Same here

+1.00001

mikoatkvr wrote:+1.00001
Also tired of ctrl+d? :D

Coockie1176ln wrote:
Ctrl+d will wear out my keyboard :hihi: I'm sure tho that the Devs will already have considered the paint tool, perhaps it's just not on the high priority list. :o

mikoatkvr wrote:
Coockie1176ln wrote:
Ctrl+d will wear out my keyboard :hihi: I'm sure tho that the Devs will already have considered the paint tool, perhaps it's just not on the high priority list. :o
imo i keymodifier and mouseclick to activate brush would be smarter then more tools. Or easier workflow . make the pencil to be brush while holding a key down

This would be cool. Or a keymodifier.

pc999 wrote:This would be cool. Or a keymodifier.
Yeah!

+ easy way to erase notes pls
Black Octopus Sound | Samples & Presets | VST Plugins & Software (Diva, Harmor, Spire, FL Studio, IK Multimedia & more)

toby wrote:+ easy way to erase notes pls
Yeah

Double left click on a note to delete it doesn't work for you ?
Win 10 with Ryzen 5950x, Bitwig 5, too many plugins, Novation Circuit Mono Station and now a lovely Waldorf Blofeld.

Kypresso wrote:Double left click on a note to delete it doesn't work for you ?
Not efficient at all, what if I have to erase 10 notes in a pattern? Well that double right click has turned into 20 clicks now. Either a modifier key and drag to erase, or right click and drag to delete them all in one swoop. Much better.

Currently the best way is to select them all and hit delete, but this still isn't the most efficient way.
Black Octopus Sound | Samples & Presets | VST Plugins & Software (Diva, Harmor, Spire, FL Studio, IK Multimedia & more)

Brush tool would be amazing
Bitwig Certified Trainer

toby wrote:
Kypresso wrote:Double left click on a note to delete it doesn't work for you ?
Not efficient at all, what if I have to erase 10 notes in a pattern? Well that double right click has turned into 20 clicks now. Either a modifier key and drag to erase, or right click and drag to delete them all in one swoop. Much better.

Currently the best way is to select them all and hit delete, but this still isn't the most efficient way.
Well i wasn't really suggesting doing 10 notes that way. If i need to do several contiguous notes then i'd drag select them and then press delete.

I dont get the, "a modifier key and drag to erase" is good but drag to select and then press a key is not ok.
Seems exactly the same amount of clicking and dragging either way. ?

You can also drag to select and then right click, select delete from the menu, that way you dont even need to use the keyboard.
Win 10 with Ryzen 5950x, Bitwig 5, too many plugins, Novation Circuit Mono Station and now a lovely Waldorf Blofeld.

Return to “Bitwig”