Bitwig Community Challenges Coming Next Month!

Official support for: bitwig.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello everyone,

I'm a moderator over at r/bitwig, the reddit Bitwig community. It's not as active as we would like, and I've actually only been a mod for less than a month. I barely know what I'm doing :help: , but I'm hoping it can one day be just as active as it is here at KVR. So I would like to invite you all to come join in on our first round of community challenges!

We are beginning next month. We vote on the challenge options to decide what the challenge will be. We are then given roughly 2 weeks to complete that challenge. The winner is then determined by another vote.

Currently the reward for winning is getting your username and website of your choice linked in the community sidebar.

The challenge options, time we have, and rewards are all subject to change at the hands of the users. It's OUR community after all, so we try to be democratic as possible.

The absolute rules are always that you must only use Bitwig devices and samples that are native to Bitwig. NO THIRD PARTY CONTENT.

So if you're a Bitwig user and haven't checked it out yet, please stop by and sub to r/bitwig. Having a lot of people participate will make these challenges so much better. The more the merrier. :tu:

Thanks.

I've actually never joined reddit, but I've read the r/bitwig section a few times. I'll certainly make an account over there to join in :)
Formally known as CnuTram.

UncleMarty wrote:I've actually never joined reddit, but I've read the r/bitwig section a few times. I'll certainly make an account over there to join in :)
Awesome. We will be glad to have you!

Return to “Bitwig”