Tranquil Blue skin for SynthMaster - updated for version 2.8

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

bought! Nice skin :)

Will it be updated so it shows the new filter types with the alpha that was released recently?

Examigan wrote:Will it be updated so it shows the new filter types with the alpha that was released recently?
I will update the skin once the new version is officially released.

@waltercruz - Thanks :)
satYatunes - Sound and Graphic Designer
Beautiful UI and skins for VST plugins.
Website | Portfolio

satYatunes wrote:
Examigan wrote:Will it be updated so it shows the new filter types with the alpha that was released recently?
I will update the skin once the new version is officially released.

@waltercruz - Thanks :)
:tu:

Will you also update it when V3 comes out in the future or do you plan on selling a V3 skin separately, perhaps? Just wondering if I should bite now or wait for V3. I am a patient man..
Play it by ear

pheeleep wrote:Will you also update it when V3 comes out in the future or do you plan on selling a V3 skin separately, perhaps? Just wondering if I should bite now or wait for V3. I am a patient man..
I have no idea what's in plan for v3. Is the UI going to be overhauled majorly? SM skin was way too time consuming than any other skin I have done so far.I am not even sure whether I will make one for v3 either. I cannot promise anything now. I will reserve all comments until it's released. If v3 isn't far far away then I would suggest to wait. :)

If I make another skin for SM (regardless of version) all Tranquil Blue customers will get special discount. :wink:
Website | Portfolio

Thank you!
Play it by ear

Finally just ordered this. Looking forward to using it soon!

thejonsolo wrote:Finally just ordered this. Looking forward to using it soon!
You have taken a wise decision :D

It should be in your mailbox.
Website | Portfolio

Yep got it. Thanks man!

Weekend bump.
Website | Portfolio

Hi! How that the 2.8 is released, do you plan to update Tranquil Blue to support 2.8 features?

waltercruz wrote:Hi! How that the 2.8 is released, do you plan to update Tranquil Blue to support 2.8 features?
I have already started working on it. It's going to take some time. I will update this thread and send a note to all buyers once it's ready.
Website | Portfolio

satYatunes wrote:I have already started working on it. It's going to take some time. I will update this thread and send a note to all buyers once it's ready.
:party: :tu:

Woo! This is by far my favorite Synthmaster skin. Glad to hear it's getting updated :)
Free BassTables for Xfer Serum 1 | 2
2016 Synthmaster Song Contest Winner Presets

Return to “Instruments”