Vocal King 2knob

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

http://jhudstudio.webs.com/vst-downloads

32bit should be stable.
64bit version is not. Its in BETA mode. This means it may not work for your system. It's also vst3. extract files in your vst3 folder to use. You can if you want let me know what daw your using and what issues you are having with it. The meter on the 64bit is off, this needs to be fixed.
Note only windows, no mac. That will come one day. But not now. Got to get 64bit version stable first.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Anyone tried this?
This entire forum is wading through predictions, opinions, barely formed thoughts, drama, and whining. If you don't enjoy that, why are you here? :D ShawnG

The regular version is the shit! Get woke.

Thanks Karma_tba for the comment. I put a lot of heart and soul into making the regular version. I have mixed many vocals in the past and to me for what ever reason it was the hardest part. Therefore I built this for many to use in order to help with the process.

The Vocal King 2knob is very limited, but for some it may be helpful.

Looks nice. Thank you. :)
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Can anyone please give me feedback if the 64bit version works well in your daw. I use FL Studio only and I am having glitches in the gui as far as readouts and the gui sticks. I don't have any other DAW so I would like some info. I had another person tell me the plugin works fine in their daw. This is pretty much the only reason the 64bit beta of the regular Vocal King is not released, "too many gui issues."
BTW currently the Vocal King 2knob 64bit vst is a VST3 version. I at some point will upload the VST2 version for those who can't use VST2.

Thanks,
jhudstudio.

I use FL Studio too but I'm waiting for a more stable 64-bit version. Goodluck and thank you for making it available :)

Return to “Effects”