Sylenth1 v3.0 not running on Parallels

Official support for: lennardigital.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi I'm not happy with new Upgrate,since your product is not working!Even when I try to go back to older version it says my license Is Invalid,I'm using one computer which is Mac and thru Parallels I'm using my Windows i don't know why your system thinks that I'm using bunch of different computers.Since product is not working I wont my money back,or at least renew my licenses.!
Last edited by soulxxhunter on Sat May 28, 2016 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Why Are You Writing Every Word In Capitals? And Why Do You Think There Are Many People With The Same Problems That You Have? And Why Do You Think You Qualify For A Group Refund? And Why Do You Not Contact Lennardigital First To Try To Solve Your Problem Before Demanding A Refund?

First of all Mister very smart,I'm writing the way is better for me.Second I'm pretty sure is a lot of people who have same issue when they using Sylenth true Windows on Mac.And third i paid money!Why i should buy additional License,for using it on same computer that i already purchase license for,thats the big issue,othervise is easier do not support company,and get cracked version right?Or at least let know the company that something is not working properly.I bought it cause i don't want to have issues with new upgrades,license i.t.d,people who got cracked versions have issue with it right?
Last edited by soulxxhunter on Sat May 28, 2016 6:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Oh Man, You Are Amazing. I Cannot Handle Writing Every Word In Capitals.
musisikamar.com

And other think,how you want to contact company that doesn't have any email,on their website,i tried to write personal massege to one of Moderators here,but guess what didn't get respond yet!Very slow on service if i knew i would never buy it.
Which is synth is good but issue like that making people to turn to pirate versions of product,without supporting company.
Unfortunately.

Hi,

First of all, sorry! You seem agitated because Sylenth1 doesn't work, we understand...but please allow us some time to respond properly before opening a topic.

I noticed the PM you've sent to me this morning, but since this is not our main support channel, we're not able to respond to PM's on this forum around the clock. I will try contacting you, using the email address you have given me.

We don't post our support email address online to avoid getting targeted by spambots. You can always contact us at any time here

You must understand, we did listen to our customers complaints regarding the machine activation's. Since last week any customer can manage his own machine activation's here

If it appears we can't convince you, and you keep running into problems with Sylenth1, we normally have no problem refunding your purchase. But we'd appreciate it if you allow us to actually offer our support first.

Kind regards, 
Ruben 

Thank You very much,i found issue with license and I'm back and everything is working well.But unfortunately still i can't upgrade to new version course of visual mashine issue,and I'm running my windows on Parallels for Mac.So I'm not going to upgrade and wait for fully suported new version.
Thank You again!

The new version will not run on a virtual machine. It is recommended to install Windows via bootcamp on your Mac instead, that'll fix the problem (and it'll perform better).

Return to “LennarDigital”