Effekthascher (by Aggregati Musika)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I got mine, thanks very much. Your English is growing on me!! (That is a good thing I think.)

Thx, sometimes i even self understand what i have written 3 days ago:-)

#######

EH 1.3 is still in the pipe (with more news than announced), but in the moment i´m still monopolized by another tool*, which will come first, or would you guys prefer a 1.3 with only the new routing-system (its well tested, its only a question about a refreshed/corresponding GUI which i could do in 2 afternoons?)

*Nope, the new one is not on our agenda/website, but of course an interesting tool and also of course free for all LTA, and half-price for all PD/EH solo owners, because their is a lot of code from booth in it and you have already paid for it.

Hey guy, new prodct sounds nice for me (of course i will take it for free as lta), but i´m mostly wanted your "wackelpuding", the drum-modul ! You promised this 3 months ago, to release it this summer, so whhats the stand of it?
Please focus on it, please!

There is a bug in EH 12, in the standard-limoiter. Evry time i start a song, there is a overload for 2 secondes (amplitude goes red). This happen only after startup for 1,2 secondes, after this, this is limiter works extremly good: i not "hear" it, but during the start - there is this bug!

But what i want to say: new tools, of course i will take for free, maybe like, BUT first of all: WACKELPUDING!!!!!!!
I have paid for this! And you said summer! The summer beguns, whre is it, or at least a announce????

Dont mistake this, i reelly like your products, i love this "flex-system" and for my
drumkits - i cant excpet this! But iwant to say: please keep into your promises! I have paid for it and i wantwantwant this asap!

friends????

double- delet it!

kukident-youth wrote:Hey guy, new prodct sounds nice for me (of course i will take it for free as lta), but i´m mostly wanted your "wackelpuding", the drum-modul ! You promised this 3 months ago, to release it this summer, so whhats the stand of it?
Please focus on it, please!

There is a bug in EH 12, in the standard-limoiter. Evry time i start a song, there is a overload for 2 secondes (amplitude goes red). This happen only after startup for 1,2 secondes, after this, this is limiter works extremly good: i not "hear" it, but during the start - there is this bug!

But what i want to say: new tools, of course i will take for free, maybe like, BUT first of all: WACKELPUDING!!!!!!!
I have paid for this! And you said summer! The summer beguns, whre is it, or at least a announce????

Dont mistake this, i reelly like your products, i love this "flex-system" and for my
drumkits - i cant excpet this! But iwant to say: please keep into your promises! I have paid for it and i wantwantwant this asap!

friends????
Patience - it is technically almost summer at end of May but summer covers 3 months of the year.

New tool or update is fine with me. And no hurry.

@amused:
thanks, but i have also calendar!
There is no need to qoute me: This is only a FRIENDLY remember, not a gun of the brest!
I`m a quite person!
I wait till augst and first then i will loud, and then, my friend, its a good idea: dont disturb me!

Peace, please!
There is no need to get loud;-)

Ok, there will come a "last"-update for EH (only the new routing and some minor improvements) for a long while. After this i will first focus on the new stuff. But a lot of developing there will also concern EG more/less (in)direct, so it will also improved by doing the other stuff.

Maybe next week there comes the last EH-update for the present!

BTW: do you know the flying-phrase "to a developer-date";-)

_______
This limiter bug is because all modules falls instand in a deep sleep if not running (to save cpu). So there is always a really short period after each start (wakeup), in which the limiter is not working. But this is very short - the 2 seconds are only a graphic-miss-indicator, change the hold-highest-peak in the options and you will see it only for a flick of the eyelid. But its true, there is always a really short period without limiting.
In 1.3 there will come an option that the limiter(s) dont fall into sleep.

Yes, in effect two weeks developer time might be two months or more.
Not a problem for an old fart like me.
Thanks for sleep instructions!!

I dont know, that you all have a silk-skin, OMG:-) but if you butterflys want it: It was humor!

Anyway, what i mean, EH is become one of my favorites fx (i like/need this perfomance-possibiliies) and i cant wait for "waclkelpuuding", booth together and my special text-performance, this will make a mental-home into a staccato-disco-area;-)))

I LUV U ALL -PEACE;-)

More presets, tons more presets, and this thing will just take over! There is a lot of character here!

andrewbrewer wrote:More presets, tons more presets, and this thing will just take over! There is a lot of character here!
Thats a good point! EH is mostly designed to use as a fast-access-flex-maschine!
With EH 13 there will come one or two factory-master-snaps (64/128 flex) (but only explaining the new routing-scheme, so often really same-sounding, not really useful for other kinds of use).

But with EH 13 there is also coming a long period without any "improve-updates" only "look after" updates (without changing of the fx/filters/routing....)
Only small (or gui-) improvements will come, but all flex will sound as in the other #13/14 versions (until to EH 15).

So, with EH 13 it would make sense that you guys share your own flex-banks (master-snaps) and i will implement them into the official EH13xxxx.
All other users will see your name (a up to 8 letter-nick) in the selected master-snap.
Please dont send any master-snaps with only eg. 36 flex in this master-snap. Only full 64 flex-container will accepted and implement! And of course, there is no guarantee that we take your MS, if this is useless trash, we will not implement it! So guys, please keep a little bit eyes on the quality/loudness-equal and dont jump into one bank from effects for maybe filigran ambient to effects for angry death-metal.
Keep in mind your name is readable from Santiago to Osaka, and from Wellington to Anchorage, and i guess most people between prefer quality instead quantity.

But please wait for EH 13, the new routing-sytem will of course (if in use) change your old flex.

###########
KY
you are a really special guy, hm;-)
I LUV U 2;-)
Dont worry WP is coming this summer (maybe last days of summer or even in first autumn, but it will) and than you can perform your mental-home-station;-))))

Haha, i´m, not special only, i am really UNIQUE!

Is there a paying for my presets? I have really good-ones!

kukident-youth wrote: Is there a paying for my presets? I have really good-ones!
Ok, now its official, you are a clown, arnt you;-)
The idea is "share to get more" and its completely outside the factory (except the quality-test and "implementing").

-----------------
Yeah, we have a late for v1.3. Sorry! But it will come next days, including an overwritten manual!

Peoples like you can not tell me "clown". I have 2 ears: One for incoming and one for outcoming!
So what u want? Have you see the movie "mad circus"? of course not: you do not have a idea what a clown is! clowns are heoroes!
But not in you world: u only want to diss me, u think this is ok, this man is a idiot...- but i am not and i want a pardon!
Peoples like you think we made some stuff and then we are kings of the world, we have the right to be can arrogant! we can beat other people, we can humilate this, we have better words, all is ok... Nope: you can not be, not is ok, - each people have a feelingsystem and it dont make a different how much intelligent you think this peoples are, this peoples feel exact a abuse like you others "we are better peoples"!
It is enough hard to see that more smart or stronger, beutifuller peoples get what they want with doing nothing and i not, but this is not reason to be arrogant: you only had more luck that is all!
You only had more luck!!!! All your arrogance has nothing basis!

Return to “Effects”