MuLab 7.0.47

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

i think all mulab needs now is a little bit of rude bwoy wiv sum geezah and badman thrown in for good measure. its already got dead mice :tu:

heh :)

pljones wrote:heh :)
How do you mean?

Just liked the ending :)

Nice video Jo :tu:

A video about the new audio snap marker feature:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XZSMIYx0BQ

I just downloaded this having been gone for awhile... I tried to hook up the new sequencer to the drum module in a rack and I couldn't get it to do anything. Hmmm... based on the video that is. drum first then the sequencer. Do all the notes numbers have to be mapped? Also can my old skin preferences from 6.5 be used for 7??? Thanks!

Looks good...

mutools wrote:A video about the new audio snap marker feature:
Now that is very nice.

DHR53 wrote:I just downloaded this having been gone for awhile... I tried to hook up the new sequencer to the drum module in a rack and I couldn't get it to do anything. Hmmm... based on the video that is. drum first then the sequencer. Do all the notes numbers have to be mapped? Also can my old skin preferences from 6.5 be used for 7??? Thanks!

Looks good...
When you say "drum module" what do you mean?
When you say "sequencer" what do you mean?
What are you trying to get to happen?

@DRH53 : the sequencer first, and then the drum module...
@mutools : congratulations for the official launch of Mulab 7 / Mux Modular 7, the great videos and the refresh of the Mutools web site.

If i correctly understand now in MUX modular there is vst randomizer module ? (i.e. not only in MuLab)

Mux modular vst includes the randomizer module :tu:

Congratulations for the M7 official release!! :party: :party:
Thanks for your excellent work Jo! :clap:

Taifunk wrote:Mux modular vst includes the randomizer module :tu:
Very good !

Return to “MUTOOLS”