Inear Display Cruelle Distortion Plugin released (Video Demo !)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Inear Display released today the new Cruelle Distortion plugin
Cruelle.png

Cruelle is a brutal distortion plugin designed to turn sounds into screaming feedback tones and glitch artifacts. Combining an analog style filter with audio rate modulation and an aggressive digital distortion module with adjustable shape and feedback, Cruelle allows you to quickly create wild patches thanks to its intuitive and clean user interface.

Cruelle is available at the introductory price of 9€ (+ VAT). This offer ends on Sunday, June 5. The regular price is 19€ (+ VAT).

VST and AU support
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by MillerSam on Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Synth Anatomy
http://www.synthanatomy.com
Sound Design and Software / IOS Synthesizer Videochannel

Had to get this. It covers a colorful/deranged spectrum of distortion. Well done!

Fyi a known bug is that opening the GUI on Windows Bitwig causes it to crash, Thomas is on the case though :)

I've not had any previous problems with any of the other InearDisplay or Glitchmachines plugins.
Amazon: why not use an alternative

Really nice clean GUI.

Saturation pluggies are a dime a dozen, and there are some great choices out there - but it's the feedback section of this that interests me.

The GUI is way too big, lots of useless blank space on the peripheries.

i tried the demo, loved the sound of it, so filthy, instant buy for me

VariKusBrainZ wrote:Fyi a known bug is that opening the GUI on Windows Bitwig causes it to crash, Thomas is on the case though :)

I've not had any previous problems with any of the other InearDisplay or Glitchmachines plugins.
Apparently the 32bit version works fine though
Amazon: why not use an alternative

OP -- maybe post a link next time?

VariKusBrainZ wrote:
VariKusBrainZ wrote:Fyi a known bug is that opening the GUI on Windows Bitwig causes it to crash, Thomas is on the case though :)

Apparently the 32bit version works fine though
Conversely, the 32 bit version isn't recognized as a VST by Maschine 2.3 32-bit, but is by the 64-bit version. I do everything in 32 bits :/

EDIT: looks like the installer placed both of them in Program Files (x86)/VSTPlugins by default, so it basically overwrote the 32-bit version with the 64-bit version. Heh.

Great GUI (the fonts are a bit tiny, but i dig the overall layout), nice feature set (i enjoy the true SVF !), and the audio-rate modulation + feedback is nice !

The sound demo on the site shows it on drums, but i'd like to hear it A/B'd on a clean (bass) synth.

Will try the demo this weekend before the intro price ends :)

I honestly dont get this? Inear releasing plugs again?? So whats up with the Glitchmachines co-op? Are all those plugs just abandonware or is it still safe to buy plugs from them??

218 wrote:I honestly dont get this? Inear releasing plugs again?? So whats up with the Glitchmachines co-op? Are all those plugs just abandonware or is it still safe to buy plugs from them??
glitch machines is a separate company. the plug ins that innear/Glitch machines made together are still supported/available. innear is making plug ins again but seem like they won't make any new ones together as partners?? anyway.. it was all gone over head to toe with the release of incipit.

check this thread for details. - some of the links are dead in the thread though..

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 6&t=459980

I still need Subvert so im gonna buy that and then I wont support either of the companies again. First I bought almost all Inear plugs. Then he stopped further development of the plugs and went over to GM...and suddenly gave all the plugs which I spent money on away for free. Now he apparently stopped working with GM and will probably not develop / support those plugs for long either. One can only wonder when they'll make all those plugs a free DL. Dont get me wrong, hes a superb developer, love his work, but I cant take shit like this serious and dont wanna spend my money on something so unreliable.

218 wrote:I still need Subvert so im gonna buy that and then I wont support either of the companies again. First I bought almost all Inear plugs. Then he stopped further development of the plugs and went over to GM...and suddenly gave all the plugs which I spent money on away for free. Now he apparently stopped working with GM and will probably not develop / support those plugs for long either. One can only wonder when they'll make all those plugs a free DL. Dont get me wrong, hes a superb developer, love his work, but I cant take shit like this serious and dont wanna spend my money on something so unreliable.
some of those issues are discussed in the thread i linked to. worth reading instead of hashing it out all over again here. ymmv or whatever

Return to “Effects”