Hi anyone intrested in doing some presets for my new vst?

How to make that sound...
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Its 32 bit windows. But very cool vst. If some one are intrested let me know pls. PM me. i can pay 50 eu for 48 presets.

New GUI
Last edited by yobare on Mon May 30, 2016 3:58 pm, edited 5 times in total.

I'm interested, where can I download it, what genre? I make progressive/big room house, so I can do 48 presets of those genres if you want.

Hi.

If you PM me a link where to download it I can make some for free. But I can't comit to do a certain amount because I have a regular day job as an acoustic engineer. But when I have some spare time I can make some cool sounds and send to you if you want.

Cheers!
Win 10 -64bit, CPU i7-7700K, 32Gb, Focusrite 2i2, FL-studio 20, Studio One 4, Reason 10

I'd be up for making some as well.

I'll have a go too if possible. I'm def not an expert in this but it looks like good practice working on an all new synth. I have a very 80s and funky approach to things (at least in my own head :lol: ). - Since I'm a novice in this, I'll gladly do the patches for free.
Is there any deadline to this? :-)

I started to make some sounds with it and it sounds really nice. There are many wave forms to play around with and you can draw your own as well for osc 3 and 4.
Win 10 -64bit, CPU i7-7700K, 32Gb, Focusrite 2i2, FL-studio 20, Studio One 4, Reason 10

Yobare, I see that you're back.

Can you please reply to my last message? I thought you simply abandoned the project :)

I'll do the 50 for free. Any many more if I like the synth. I make 1990s Trance/Techno as well as Deep House.
Try only to surpass your own previous accomplishments instead of beating others

Where did he go?? :lol:

Yobare, I see that you're back.

Can you please reply to my last message? I thought you simply abandoned the project :)

sry for my late reply but i checked and i dident find the message :/

Thanks for getting back to me, all's good! :)

got the new version and I'll get to work as soon as possible.

Hmmmm...I experience frequent crashes in FL. Also, I can't seem to get Osc 3 or 4 working. Basically nothing happens when I turn the knobs :(

PM sent :) also willing to make a full bank free of charge

No sound its because of the mix knobs i fixed everything. the tool will be released soon. then u can download it. also i removed the mix knobs they where confusing.

K-Bee sent u the newer version.

here is how it looks right now

Looking forward to digging in. Will this be a commercially released instrument when done?

Return to “Sound Design”