Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought Waves Musicians 2 from krabbencutter. Perfect Transaction, thanks!

Bought Tal Uno-lx from samardac at a great price. Thanks again.

Bought several VSL libraries from oslo104h, I can confirm he is a great business partner and also a kind person, especially since there were some unexpected hiccups from my side (which I finally managed to solve - thank God!). Since the VSL license transfer policy requires to send the eLicenser to the buyer, he shipped the little blue thing to me and I safely received it today. My suggestion for you - have no fear doing business with him, he is a trustworthy KVR user! :tu:

Bought Waves PuigChild from electricthing, such a helpful and friendly guy. Highly recommended!!!

Thanks again for the deal.

Bought ezplayer pro from baldaur, excellent seller, would highly recommend.

dark-i wrote:Bought ezplayer pro from baldaur, excellent seller, would highly recommend.
Thank you ! i highly recommend dark-i !

Bought NI RC 24 & 48 from Robmobius. Smooth and superfast transaction! 120% recommended user to deal with :tu:

Sold UVI library to epiphaneia - excellent buyer, even explained how to make transfer correctly. highly recommended

I bought a UVI library from borrachoruso, and it was a very smooth and quick transaction - great, swift and courteous communication, a highly recommended seller!

Bought Waves CLA Classic Compressors from DFoisie. Great Communication. Quick transfer. Ideal experience.
...and the electron responded, "what wall?"

Bought Waves One Knob Louder from cocoazenith. Prompt replies and fast transfer.
...and the electron responded, "what wall?"

Bought Ableton Live from dark-i. Patient guy and quick to do business when i finally got my paypal up

heraldo_jones wrote:Bought NI RC 24 & 48 from Robmobius. Smooth and superfast transaction! 120% recommended user to deal with :tu:
Thanks for the feedback mate. Same goes for yourself!

Great buyer, no messing around, and a cool guy to deal with. Highly highly recommended!! :) :tu:
I will take the Lord's name in vain, whenever I want. Hail Satan! And his little goblins too. :lol:

Bought from barrsa11
Everything went quick and smooth!

Tridnod wrote:Bought Ableton Live from dark-i. Patient guy and quick to do business when i finally got my paypal up
A pleasure doing business, would highly recommend Tridnod

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”