Sylenth1 v3.02 font problem

Official support for: lennardigital.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Omniphonix wrote:It's strange, after booting up and trying again today (having made no changes), I can't reproduce the issue. Anyway, will you post here when an update to 3.021 is released that fixes this issue?
Ah, spoke too soon, here it is...

And the version...

Core i9-7940X | Asus Prime X299-A | 64GB DDR4-3200 | Samsung 950 Pro 2TB Sys, 860 Evo 4TB Data | Steinberg UR824 & CC121 | Virus TI Desktop | Roli Seabord Rise 2 | Nektar Panorama P6 | Nektar Aura | Roland VG-99 | Win10 Pro x64 | Cubase Pro 12

OK, so now the "nearly impossible" has happened to me too again. ;~)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Well, thanks for clearing that up! So you get this bug only when high DPI mode in Studio One is enabled? Could you maybe send a screenshot of the Control Panel –> Appearance and Personalization –> Display setting in Windows?

And let me know what graphics card and drivers you're using?

Since I thought that 3.020 would solve the problem, I enabled high DPI again so I have not really tested without high DPI. And it will take some time without high DPI to know the result, since the problem only occurs occasionally.

My graphics card is NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT. I will e-mail you a screenshot.

I have an Intel HD4000 (i7 on-board GPU) with this bug and it's on Cubase 8.5 (Win10 x84).
Maybe that other plugins modifying the graphic context so Sylenth is using a wrong scaling (point/pixel whatever) for rendering fonts? Or Microsoft changed something with GDI+ so there is now a different behaviour how the graphic context must be used in combination with truetype fonts.

I do not have high DPI (dual 2560x1440 displays, but they are not scaling anything) and I am using a Radeon 4850HD with the drivers Windows 10 downloads itself from Windows Update.
Core i9-7940X | Asus Prime X299-A | 64GB DDR4-3200 | Samsung 950 Pro 2TB Sys, 860 Evo 4TB Data | Steinberg UR824 & CC121 | Virus TI Desktop | Roli Seabord Rise 2 | Nektar Panorama P6 | Nektar Aura | Roland VG-99 | Win10 Pro x64 | Cubase Pro 12

Is there a fix available? It's still not working also with 3.020 :neutral:

Sorry about that, the rendering was changed in v3.020 (instead of v3.021), so you should try running v3.010 instead (just contact us for a link).

I've already located the problem and a fix will be ready soon.

I guess i'll wait for the update.
Click for music links... Eurotrash!
MSI z390, i7 9700k OC, Noctua Cooling, NVMe 970 Pro, 64GB 3200C16, BeQuiet PSU, W10, Cubase 13, Avenger, Spire, Nexus, iZotope, Virus TI (INTERGRATED).

The problem has been fixed. Please click MENU -> Check for updates to download v3.022

Lennard wrote:The problem has been fixed. Please click MENU -> Check for updates to download v3.022
Great!

Return to “LennarDigital”