xoomer.virgilio.it

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Something on KVR repeatedly tries to connect to xoomer.virgilio.it. Does anyone else's AV suite block it as a potentially dangerous site?

What? My old website was hosted on that service; it was in the "website" field of my profile, but I think it's been a long time since I removed it from my signature (way before this thread), so I wonder why your browser tried to connect to that site while visiting KVR (unless there's someone else with a xoomer website in its signature).
Anyway, I have just removed it also from my profile, since my old website contains old resources that are not useful anymore (a few synth patches and some patch script for my old Casio keyboard...).

By the way, xoom/xoomer is a free hosting service which is part of the Virgilio portal, which was once owned by Telecom Italia (one of the biggest phone/isp company in Italy, in the past it was a state-owned company called SIP). Now it's property of a company which own some of the most popular italian portals and the "Pagine Bianche" (italian phone book) service. It should be a safe domain, as far as I know.
free multisamples (last upd: 22th May 2021).
-------------------------
I vote with my wallet.

Return to “Site Stuff”