Another update?

Official support for: kv331audio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

So I was on the KV331 site and noticed another new download, 2.8.4 dated June 10th. If this is a new update that hopefully addresses the many issues with the last one, they should at the very least post something here and on the site itself. They also have posted the 2.7 update there too, so am wondering if there are still not issues with the newest one too. Don't feel much like going through all of this again if issues have not been addressed. If any of you have downloaded this and had your issues go away, can you let the rest of us know how things have gone?

I loaded SM on my Mac just now, and before loading it told me there was an update and asked if I wanted to download it. It automatically filled in my name, serial number, which is a great improvement, so a notification may not be that critical. I'll post if I see any issues with the update.

rockmachine wrote:So I was on the KV331 site and noticed another new download, 2.8.4 dated June 10th. If this is a new update that hopefully addresses the many issues with the last one, they should at the very least post something here and on the site itself. They also have posted the 2.7 update there too, so am wondering if there are still not issues with the newest one too. Don't feel much like going through all of this again if issues have not been addressed. If any of you have downloaded this and had your issues go away, can you let the rest of us know how things have gone?

Unfortunately that notification pops up every time synthmaster is in accessed/focused, extremely annoying if one does not wish to update then and there.

knocks- I think you can set the frequency for update notification in the settings somewhere. \

SynthMaster now has weekly version checking.-re;ease notes for 2.7.

Okay, I just got an email notification about 2.8.4 but have not downloaded it yet. Stiull worried about it crashing Cubase and other details.

Thanks,

I had a quick look but can not find any settings to edit or disable the pop-up. It may only check once a week but once an update is flagged it appears every time i touch the synth. This behavior is only new i am currently awaiting a reply after contacting KV331 support.

Return to “KV331 Audio”