Where are Mulab 6's Heavy Guitars M and O in Mulab 7.0.45 software (64 bits) ?

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,

I purchased Mulab 6 on January 2015 to work on my old laptop. Few days ago, I bought a new and better computer, a desktop, and then downloaded Mulab 7.0.45 activated with a new key I purchased too. I thought I could work on my recorded music and get the same instruments, but the electric guitars named in the title of this topic, which were in "Leads" menu, aren't not available anymore on Mulab 7.0.45.

Why ? How can I do to get them back ? I really need to use them anymore. Do I have to change for Mulab 6 ? Are there other Mulab 6 instruments which have been removed ?

Thanks for your help.

Canvas

Copy them from M6 (Mulab/App/Library/Mux/Instruments/Leads).
But i guess you have already copies your old sessions/projects. If you have used those patches before, they are still in those projects and work correctly in M7. Just save them from there.

I personnaly don't understand why some presets have disappeared...

Thank you for your reply, AndrreasD.

Yes, I have already some copies of my old sessions I can use on M7 for the same songs, but I didn't know I could copy instruments for M6 to M7 : that's great !

Like you, Pquenin, I don 't understand why some presets have disappeared.

Because some of them were too similar imho.

Yes. some of them were too similar, I agree.

I noticed, as I thought, that a lot of other instruments have also disappeared. For example, only in bass folder, sixteen bass sounds aren't anymore in the latest versions of the software, but I didn't check at all instruments yet, nor tried all of them. However, I couldn't find the same electric guitars in Mulab 7 than in the 6th versions. GTR Power guitars of M7 are really different.

But luckily, we can use older instruments by copying MUX files to paste them in the right folder in Mux/Instruments one.

For me, it's a better option : I'm familiar with some instruments and I don't want to change until I feel I need new tools, even if they're almost similar. I'm that type of guy who often use the same instruments, effects, etc. Then I don't really like to change. That's why I was astonished by the absence of some instruments, the first time I used M7.0.45. That's ok now...

Thanks to all of you.

Return to “MUTOOLS”