Super Audio Cart: The DEFINITIVE retro game instrument! Available NOW with 1hr+ of video tutorials!

Official support for: impactsoundworks.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

zircon wrote:If you don't feel it is definitive, then it's my goal to make it that way :-)

Coming up next is VRC6 and VRC7 chips for NES.
Seriously now ? give my wallet a rest please.
I mean... please, take my money.
One way or another, you can't deny death.
Simply said...
We're dead but we just don't know it yet.

They will be part of the free update coming later this month!
Shreddage 3 Stratus: Next generation Kontakt Player guitar, now available!

Impact Soundworks - Cinematic sounds, world instruments, electric guitars, synths, percussion, plugins + more!

zircon wrote:They will be part of the free update coming later this month!
:pray:
Simply said...

I would consider it definitive only because of the fact that they sample it from the actual circuits and because they have sampled almost every system. You won't find such a bundle elsewhere, and the preset creation and customizeability of the sounds you can do from within the instrument is insane.

This library isn't just meant to be a sample library to homage the early video game era sounds; it's a tool where you can also create modern and unique instruments using these samples, which I think is the coolest thing ever. I'm also a huge gamer so I'm probably biased.

warfighter67 wrote:I'm also a huge gamer so I'm probably biased.
"You like to play Castlevania!"
Said Psychomantis. :P

8bit music just has no equal.
Simply said...

Purchased. It feels like a lot of love went into the creation of this. I look forward to using it :)

As the above comments. I have been umming and ahhing a bit about the cost of Super Audio Cart. I decided to go ahead and buy anyway as the price is not excessive considering what you get.

I think Impact Soundworks may be not selling themselves so effectively. I was surprised at the extra that I got from adding a few more dollars to the checkout. Details as below and also note an unexpected discount on the price of Super Audio Cart!

Super Audio Cart (No Serial) × 1
Download 1: Super Audio Cart - Part 1 (2.0 GB)
Download 2: Super Audio Cart - Part 2 (1.3 GB) $127
Ventus Ethnic Winds - Shakuhachi × 1 $99
Furia Staccato Strings × 1 - Free
The Stroh Violin × 1- Free

Total US$226 money well spent...

M

I also forgot to add.. Juggernaut... free with the above purchase...

M

Return to “Impact Soundworks”