MPC Renaissance and Phonec 2 audio input

Official support for: psychicmodulation.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi guys,

First off, I just bought Phonec 2 and it is everything I have dreamed about in synth sounds (I own a lot of analog gear)!

My only issue is how to route audio through the melt / echo fx. My DAW is pro tools 12, so obviously phonec will not work there. So I am running Phonec as a plugin in my MPC Renaissance.

Does anyone know how I would go about routing audio in the MPC Ren into the Phonec plug-in? I have rad the ableton tutorial but unfortunately the input/output menus do not reflect the MPC menus ... Any help greatly appreciated!

Leighzi88

leighzi88 wrote:Hi guys,

First off, I just bought Phonec 2 and it is everything I have dreamed about in synth sounds (I own a lot of analog gear)!

My only issue is how to route audio through the melt / echo fx. My DAW is pro tools 12, so obviously phonec will not work there. So I am running Phonec as a plugin in my MPC Renaissance.

Does anyone know how I would go about routing audio in the MPC Ren into the Phonec plug-in? I have rad the ableton tutorial but unfortunately the input/output menus do not reflect the MPC menus ... Any help greatly appreciated!

Leighzi88
I don't know about the MPC Ren. It can load plugins?

Return to “Psychic Modulation”