Sunvox, Sefiru.

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Music #1 seems a bit bothered by the perc. Otherwise very unique!
Checkout our VST3/VST2/AU/AAX/LV2:
Inner Pitch | Lens | Couture | Panagement | Graillon

Dchrisanthako wrote:Nice sound!

I shuffled througt it hastly and n. 1 & 6 are the best tracks imo

Keep it up :-)
Thanks Dchrisanthako for taking the time to listen Sefiru.
I like 1 and 6, Sefiru 10 is one of mine.

Guillaume Piolat wrote:Music #1 seems a bit bothered by the perc. Otherwise very unique!
Thanks for your comments Guillaume Piolat. Percs are very very simple, Using noise on generator module sometimes filtered sometimes not, and a simple kick. I tried not to bother.

Thanks a lot thenumber23, I'm glad you like Sefiru. I also recommend "Cov" from this series.

thenumber23 wrote:Your music is unique, addictive, and amazing!
Thenumber23 you amazed me with your comments, thanks a lot.

Hello unreflected, The first and second are very nice. Can't stand the last one.

I like the first ones, they are good material. I will check the whole later.

accelerator wrote:I like the first ones.
Thanks accelerator.
https://soundcloud.com/javier-padilla-g/sets/sefiru

Accelerator Sefiru 06 and Sefiru 10 they are the ones for my taste.

Just download sunvox for pc, newbie on it, heard some stuff but it sounds thin to me.
Did you Master your songs or did something extra ?

Very creative stuff.
I liked cuts 2-4-5-8.
Cut 4 very "Pocket Calculator/Computer World" :)
I liked how you used up and down pitch slides and vibrato frequently. People don't use vibrato and tremolo these days...shame.
Some synth sounds are much like Casio CZ (phase distortion). I didn't see PD in the Sunvox list.
Also liked your dynamic-processing of minimalist drums. not fat, but not thin...just right.

All music is well crafted and very creative. :tu:
....................Don`t blame me for 'The Roots', I just live here. :x

Track 2 is pro level stuff. Could go on an album right now. You could sell it right now on itunes.

The other ones need various levels of work, more variety, more development, more sounds, more polish.
"The educated person is one who knows how to find out what he does not know" - George Simmel
“It's what you learn after you know it all that counts.” - John Wooden

HunterKiller wrote:Track 2 is pro level stuff. Could go on an album right now. You could sell it right now on itunes.

The other ones need various levels of work, more variety, more development, more sounds, more polish.
Thanks a lot for your comments HunterKiller.
I will check some of the tracks, and see what to do.
Did you hear Sefiru 05 to 10 ?

annode wrote:Very creative stuff.
I liked cuts 2-4-5-8.
Cut 4 very "Pocket Calculator/Computer World" :) :tu:
Thank you so much Annode for your comments. Feel happy you liked some parts of Sefiru.

accelerator wrote:Just download sunvox for pc, newbie on it, heard some stuff but it sounds thin to me.
Did you Master your songs or did something extra ?
Thanks accelerator, All the tracks from Sefiru and Cov went through Audacity, using one or more of this vsts :Ferric tds, Le petite excite, gclip, sheppi, density lll, limiter and normalize. I would not call it Mastering for "respect" but it really improved the quality of Sunvox sound alot.

Return to “Music Cafe”