All MeldaProduction effects and MPowerSynth updated to 10.00 and MAGC released.

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Or, if you have it, do it in MXXX: :)

Image >>> http://i.imgur.com/iiU1Oni.png
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

MeldaProduction wrote:
Chandlerhimself wrote:I have a feature request for MAGC. Can you add 2 set buttons, so we can have it match things better. For example if I use a saturation effect, but I don't want the level changed I can add MAGC before the Sat plugin, push "set 1" and it will record the level. Then move MAGC, so its after the Sat plugin and then push "set 2" and it would analyze the new level and adjust it to match the level from "set 1". I think this would be much more useful.
I quite don't follow this one, well, at all. But if you imply some form of inter-instance communication, then I'm afraid I cannot say yes to it.
Why not? MMultiAnalyzer has that, or not? Your plugins (and others) have an AGC built-in. MAGC could overcome this limitation.

While Chandler asks for a single plugin to be moved around I find it would be easier to use two instances. No need to build it into the free version, though. Let's not get greedy. But MMultiAGC could do the trick.

Apropos plugins without AGC, sometimes I wish I had a simple gain fader in between plugins. I guess that would be MTrim :)

Masi

- snip -
masitito wrote:sometimes I wish I had a simple gain fader in between plugins. I guess that would be MTrim :)
Perhaps you can use the gain knob of MUtility? It's in the free bundle and all. Just leave the other knobs alone I´m sure it should do the trick. :wink:

Gone soft wrote:Perhaps you can use the gain knob of MUtility? It's in the free bundle and all. Just leave the other knobs alone I´m sure it should do the trick. :wink:
Of course! Melda never offers one trick ponies :)

You ask for a simple knive they will give you a Swiss army knife ;)

Masi

Yeah, I use Utility a lot. It wouldn't hurt to have a mega simplified MFader though.

Hehe I'm really not a fan of one trick ponies, I like unicorns! :D
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

I read through this thread and did not see anybody else report this install issue - also, I have skipped the last several version upgrades, so apologies if this has already been covered in a previous upgrade discussion.

The "select items to install" panel has always in the past come up with the only items I already had installed pre-checked. Doing an install over the previous version was always easy as could be. This time, nothing is pre-checked and it's asking me to tell it what is desired. Any pointers on what I might be doing wrong?

Thanks.

...mmmmm....same install issue here, but just blew past it 'cause it was just three clicks...:P...anyway.../s~
mba m2 15" | 16gig.ram | 1tb ssd | Sonoma 14.2.1 (23C71)
mbp i9 16" | 16gig.ram | 1tb ssd | Sonoma 14.2.1 (23C71)
logic10.8.1  | reaper7.07 | focusrite.2i2

Same issue here. But not severe for me.

An thanks a lot for 16 Finger Multitouch, tested and it works flawless *bows*!
(Btw...I consider adding my feet to make up for the six :wink:, hehe )
-PC: Threadripper gen3 3200, 128Gig RAM, Windows 10/64bit, SDD HDs, RME UCX, Geforce GTX 1050Ti, Reason 12, Wavelab9, MTotalBundle, 2 Acer Touchscreens-

I've got about eight non-free plug-ins and several of the freebies. Had to pull up Windows Explorer to make sure I was remembering everything. One thing unusual I noted was that in ControlPanel/Programs, none of the freebies showed up - they just weren't there at all. I believe all the non-free plug-ins were in the list however.

Like the old way better. Hopefully this is just an error that will be fixed. The old way truly was convenient.

P.S. for Vojtech - I was really happy to see the VST 3 visual behavior in Blue Cat Patchwork was corrected. Now everything seems to work as expected.

Perhaps Melda could implement a plugin selection in the installer, based on the licensfile, so one could just drag&drop the licensfile into the installer, thus it selects all free and bought plugins.

Nicolai :)

A product manager would be great, like the new one from toontrack. It shows updates and let you install from there by a click.

https://youtu.be/VTN5EE1atFc

Wow, very nice update. I haven't fired up MPowerSynth in a while, because of mouse cursor/window resize issues in Ableton. Also it is quite CPU hungry.
This new update seems to have addressed both problems (I was still on version 8 something when I last trie).

mhept wrote:Wow, very nice update. I haven't fired up MPowerSynth in a while, because of mouse cursor/window resize issues in Ableton. Also it is quite CPU hungry.
This new update seems to have addressed both problems (I was still on version 8 something when I last trie).
:love:

dmbaer: Do not worry, it was just the major update, from now the installer will remember the selection again.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

I believe with your original method of using MChannelMatrix, you can quickly bypass the effects using the plugin checkbox in Reaper. If you do it with DarkStar's method, bypassing the effect via the checkbox will mute the audio since nothing is going to channel 1+2. You also don't need to setup any special routing for each plugin you add. Unless I am missing something.

If the plugins have their own bypass, then DarkStar's method should work fine.

Return to “MeldaProduction”