New to the forums

If you are new here check this forum first, your question may have been answered.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I hope this is right place to post these questions. Please let me know if there is a better place to post them.

I have been browsing the market place, and am a little confused. What does the abbreviation WUP stand for? Also, on several posts, there is a string of folks replying simply with the word bump, bumperooski or some other variation of the word bump. What is the significance of replying to a post with the word bump? I glanced at the FAQs, but didn't see anything about either of these topics.

See Bumping here: viewtopic.php?f=43&t=49313

Bumping puts the seller's post at the top of the list for highest exposure.

Bumping
You may "bump" your topic no more than once every 48 hours (i.e. replying just to move it up the topic list with a "bump").

Please note that the 48 hours is from the time of the last post in the topic by ANYONE.

You may not get others to bump your topics and you may not bump other members' topics for no good reason.

This is just good manners! Remember, legitimate replies are fine.

WUP refers to Waves Update Plan.

Just for completeness...
bump - 'bring up my post'

Welcome to the internet. :party:

Also note that you shouldn't answer mail which offers penis enlargement pills or the like.
Blog ------------- YouTube channel
Tricky-Loops wrote: (...)someone like Armin van Buuren who claims to make a track in half an hour and all his songs sound somewhat boring(...)

DJ Warmonger wrote:Welcome to the internet. :party:

Also note that you shouldn't answer mail which offers penis enlargement pills or the like.
But Ron Jeremy seems like he really knows his stuff!
I gots me a soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/real_skylake

No_Use wrote:Just for completeness...
bump - 'bring up my post'
Hm, i had no idea about that... thought it refers to bumping the post/topic to the top again. :lol:

DJ Warmonger wrote:
Also note that you shouldn't answer mail which offers pens enlargement pills or the like.
Really, now? Some dude who went by the name, Totallyhonestinterwebsdude, informed me that these types of emails are a little known way to make a fortune. According to my business manager over at takeallmymonies.ng, all you have to do is buy in bulk, then resell at a higher price point.

welcome

Return to “Getting Started (AKA What is the best...?)”