RELATED
PRODUCTS

Amplifikation One | Kuassa Demo video.
You can download the rhythm guitar and solo guitar presets from
my website!: http://nalbantov.com/presets-patches/
Hope you will enjoy them :) Dimi
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68rU9nCqVns

Cool chords @2:00

Is Amplifikation One ever getting an update? I had a bug that caused me to stop using it around 2 years ago. I did report it but there has been no update so I haven't risked it again.
Intel Core i7 8700K, 16gb, Windows 10 Pro, Focusrite Scarlet 6i6

Hi Morelia, what was the problem ? Thanks! :)

Good question. It was 2 years ago. I'd say it was some sort of major crash to stop me using it. When I logged the report I figured it would get an update I could try but no suck luck. So basically I'd long since moved on until I started seeing what you have done with it.

morelia wrote:Good question. It was 2 years ago. I'd say it was some sort of major crash to stop me using it. When I logged the report I figured it would get an update I could try but no suck luck. So basically I'd long since moved on until I started seeing what you have done with it.
Would you please install it again if you haven't and see if the problem will pop up and report me :)

dimitar wrote:
morelia wrote:Good question. It was 2 years ago. I'd say it was some sort of major crash to stop me using it. When I logged the report I figured it would get an update I could try but no suck luck. So basically I'd long since moved on until I started seeing what you have done with it.
Would you please install it again if you haven't and see if the problem will pop up and report me :)
Maybe. It was a real pain at the time and pretty much ended my interest in the product. I liked where it was going so decided to support Kuassa but when a problem occurred they seemed to care very little. If I get a chance I might install again but to be honest I have better things to do and other plugins I'm happy with. Will let you know if I get around to chasing the bug again. Thanks for the demo above, very nice.

Currently I'm playing with it in Reaper and Samplitude on Windows 10 and it works fine.
Sorry to hear about your problems in the past!
Anyway, thanks for your input man...!
Dimi :)

Morelia, the Amplifikation bugs you mentioned before should be solved a while ago. Please update your Amplifikation One to the newest
version when you have a time! :)

All is working on my side and this should be fixed...
Sometimes, bugs are hard to trase, based on my previous experience as a beta tester...you know. :dog:

is there going to be a TWO? :)
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

Burillo wrote:is there going to be a TWO? :)
Much, much more :D

Return to “Kuassa”