Feature Request

Official support for: bitwig.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

for STEP MOD:

Add the option to morph between step values with different curve shapes per step.

BUMP!

Remember bumps? do people still bump? i dunno i just remembered them.

+1

Yeah, +1. Would also be nice if you could click once, hold, and "draw in" values for all the steps, rather than having to click on every individual step.

On this subject, does Step Mod have any way to input step values chromatically? E.g. to helpfully set note values and then use it to modulate a pitch paramter? I tried all the usual modifier keys (option, command, etc) but nothing seemed to do it. Massive's step modulators come to mind, where holding Option makes the step values sync to whole values of 0 to 12.

I think in general Bitwig's weirdest feature omission taking into account the otherwise massive focus on modulation is that there are no drawable, customizable modulation envelopes, which would just take care of a _lot_ of modulation needs.

- Default presets for bitwig devices like in ableton and default presets for vst.
- Multiedit mode fix
- Sketch pad arrangement feature like in Studio One
- And when plugins are folded and saved (in project or inside saved clip) it stays folded

Return to “Bitwig”