Panagement is an advanced binaural panner, distance fader and more (Free Edition available)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Panagement

Looks great! Downloading to test it ...

Wow. Thanks! Distance Fader is brilliant thing and will swap my mixer faders in my orchestra/classical stuff. This small little tool is time saver for such stuff. Sweeeet :)

I made a video recently featuring this plugin. Thanks for the awesome tool and for your generosity in releasing it for free.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EgU0BrVjTE

Wow thank you a lot Chandler! It is very interesting how you were able to make such meta-parameters with Sonar for basically making a better distance panner.

It is definately intended that Panagement is mainly an addition before a delay or a reverb. The reason Panagement received no built-in reverb is that IIRC it's a multi-year journey to make decent ones and I didn't want to add a bad one. (By the way I like to have reverb as send effects instead of inserts to save CPU.)
But it's true that by avoiding the reverb I closed the possibility of making early reflection amount depend on the distance.

There is a possible middle road where Panagement would only get the early reflections.

But first there has to be a purely bugfix release for OS X users who are seeing crashes (Cubase, Audacity and perhaps others).
Again I can't thank you enough for this video which is explaining way better than me the intended usage. :tu:
Checkout our VST3/VST2/AU/AAX/LV2:
Inner Pitch | Lens | Couture | Panagement | Graillon

Guillaume Piolat wrote:Wow thank you a lot Chandler! It is very interesting how you were able to make such meta-parameters with Sonar for basically making a better distance panner.

It is definately intended that Panagement is mainly an addition before a delay or a reverb. The reason Panagement received no built-in reverb is that IIRC it's a multi-year journey to make decent ones and I didn't want to add a bad one. (By the way I like to have reverb as send effects instead of inserts to save CPU.)
But it's true that by avoiding the reverb I closed the possibility of making early reflection amount depend on the distance.

There is a possible middle road where Panagement would only get the early reflections.

But first there has to be a purely bugfix release for OS X users who are seeing crashes (Cubase, Audacity and perhaps others).
Again I can't thank you enough for this video which is explaining way better than me the intended usage. :tu:
Thank you for the amazing plugin. I think early reflections would be a great addition. Either add it to Panagment or perhaps as a new plugin. I've experimented with delays before and with as few as 3 delays and some EQ you can get fairly convincing results. I and I'm sure others, would be very interested in having a plugin like panagment with early reflections built in.

Thank you so much (again) for this plugin : right now, I'm making the easiest and best sounding mono conversions I've ever made !
Please don’t read the above post. It’s a stupid one. Simply pass.

Hi guys.

Currently a long way from the studio.
How does the mono-to-stereo conversion hold up against bx_stereomaker?

Best,
Lars

Hi No Sonic Limit,

Dedicated plugins for mono-to-stereo may be better in this regard while also expending more "mental space" and costing more. I've only tested MeldaProduction MStereoSpread Spectral Generator which uses S signal filtering AFAICT and it can sound damn great and not comby. I'd say the one in Panagement is just below that but it wasn't a goal to make it best-in-class like it was for the binaural panner. It does the job and I'd certainly use it, beware not to overdo it on basses.

When comparing mono-to-stereo generators I would advise to use a wideband signal like in the example: https://www.auburnsounds.com/samples/mo ... gement.mp3
That way the resonances can be highlighted.

I don't see the LFO discussed at all.
For me the LFO is the one feature that sets the Panagement Enterprise Edition apart.

It has a random mode so that you can make tracks slightly organic without efforts, it has tempo sync so your drums tracks can be very energetic, very fitting for loops that have to be punchy with percussion (you can make that hihat come back and forth every 4 bar etc..)
The Free Edition is far, far from the real deal because of it. And the real one is prettier :)

Wow.. stunning, beautiful, functional, great informative manual (that is a key point for me!)... what's not to love! The company/website has a very "boutique" feel. Congrats :D

Nice plugin indeed !

Bouroki wrote:Wow.. stunning, beautiful, functional, great informative manual (that is a key point for me!)... what's not to love! The company/website has a very "boutique" feel. Congrats :D
Thank you!

I've added another example for the mono-to-stereo effect which elicited most questions:
http://www.auburnsounds.com/samples/mon ... ement2.mp3

Hi KVR,

I've just released the v1.1 update of Panagement and Graillon my previous product.
If you ever had a problem with Panagement 1.0, this update most probably fixes it.

You can read the changelog here: https://www.auburnsounds.com/blog/2016- ... lease.html

Thanks!
It's easy if you know how

It's me again,

I've just released the v1.2 update of our plug-ins Panagement and Graillon.
This version 1.2 notably fix the crash in macOS Sierra and improves RAM consumption.

See also: https://www.auburnsounds.com/blog/2016- ... lease.html

Free binaural panner? Already in love with it! :love:

Now I'm just gonna pretend pan pots in Live never existed.
Blog ------------- YouTube channel
Tricky-Loops wrote: (...)someone like Armin van Buuren who claims to make a track in half an hour and all his songs sound somewhat boring(...)

Return to “Effects”