Bitwig license on second platform

Official support for: bitwig.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

HI, I've Bws licence on my PC but I want to install Bws to laptop too. It s possible using one licence on two or more platformes at once?

up to 3 ;)

Seriously?

Yup got one on my linux, windows and @ friend PC who uses Ableton live.. but always nice to have your own envirement at other place. Yeah its really nice to have 3!

2 registered install here with one license. One on my linux laptop and the other on my linux desktop.
No problem.

Yeah, 3 machines per license is very great. Also that it's very easy to remove machines in your user account on the bitwig website to register another machine!

What's even better: when you start BwS on a machine where you don't have it registered and don't want to you also can choose to login only for this session. You only need an internet connection for this. When you quit and restart the program on this machine you have to choose again whether to register the machine or login only for this session or run in demo mode(saving projects disabled).
This is also possible with a fourth machine when you already used up your 3 registrations.

BTW, for the demo users out there: in the demo version you also can drag clips to the browser - and even metaclips/scenes (of group tracks) that can contain whole arrangements + mixer settings + sends + master FX.

Return to “Bitwig”