Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I had a deal with Protein_shake,( http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/memberlis ... e&u=244289 ) bought a PA Noveltech Character. He is an honest business and is very responsive.

Bought Loom from mgw38. Took about 3 minutes to get the licence in my account. Great stuff! Many thanks :D

Weightlifter wrote:I had a deal with Protein_shake,( http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/memberlis ... e&u=244289 ) bought a PA Noveltech Character. He is an honest business and is very responsive.
Weightlifter with 1 post bought from Protein_shake? Hmmm....

Bought PSP 2445 EMT from cowudders.

Good communication, easy and lightning fast transfer. Highly recommended seller!

Bought Raw from oliv. Friendly and smooth transaction. Very happy. :) Thanks also to the peeps at Rob Papen for the quick transfer. :tu:
Windows 10. Asus X99-Pro i7 6950X 10 Core 3GHz (Overclocked to 3.5GHz). Corsair DDR4 64GB Vengeance LPX 2400MHz. RME RayDAT. NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970. UAD2 Quad+Octo. Reaper. A couple of plugins.

Bought the Scarbee Rickenbacker Bass
from donco - everything went as promised,
thank you for the deal!

Excellent purchase of Ace with Omnirad. Thanks!

Thanks to mgw38 for an effortless first transaction through the marketplace here. These are great forums and delighted to get such a good and straightforward deal as part of my first experience here :D

Had a trade with dune_rave. Nice contact, quick & easy trade. Thanks!

Had a great interaction with cclarry, which is nice and friendly. The the Roots Bundle license transfer went fast and smooth. I strongly recommend him as a trustworthy KVR user! :tu:

Bought Renn Eq from cclarry,
quickest deal ever, a good price, great communication.
Highly recommended. :tu:

Sold Renn EQ to Harry_HH. Excellent Communication and prompt payment! Highly Recommended buyer!

Sold Roots Bundle to emanuelsj! Great interaction and prompt payment and super nice guy! Also highly recommended buyer!

Thanx Harry_HH and emanuelsj!!!
"Not only do we make the music...the music makes us"

Bought AAS Ultraanalog from user
EnGee
Easy deal, recomended seller!

Sold Ultra Analog V2 to haphap. Fast and trusty trader. Highly recommended :tu:

Bought AAS String Studio plus 4 sound banks from Gonga. Highly recommended seller!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”