Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

deleted

:oops:
Last edited by Kalamata Kid on Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JRR Shop has Codex at $67.15 in basket, but they don't seem to accept the GIFT50 code either as voucher or gift card... ?

n/m too good to be true :wink:
Last edited by Numanoid on Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

No GIFT50 love yet at WavesUniverse ...

Numanoid wrote:JRR Shop has Codex at $67.15 in basket, but they don't seem to accept the GIFT50 code either as voucher or gift card... ?
I believe the voucher will only work through authorized Waves dealers.

Numanoid wrote:
Kalamata Kid wrote:I thought I was going to get the Codex for $6.36. ($66.36 - $50)
First you need to learn arithmetics, how can $66.36-$50 be $6.36 ? :wink:
:oops:

(deleted message!)

Fleer wrote:No GIFT50 love yet at WavesUniverse ...

or JRRShop...snooze ya lose...
"Not only do we make the music...the music makes us"

I think Uncle E is gradually winning Waves' love back. Used to be a time when JRR made no Waves, now they're back in. Maybe in a while they'll also play the GIFT50 game. Here's hoping they will, as JRR is a great place.

Does anyone know if there are any Plugin Alliance resellers that run their current Summer Sale?

cocoazenith wrote:If you wanna keep it European in light of recent events you can go to Best Service for the Waves Summer Sale.

The $50 Waves coupon has a €55 Value in their store, which is actually more than $60 :love:

http://www.bestservice.de/deals.html#wa ... flash_sale
When it comes to Codex the deal is hardly better than buying directly from Waves, I get listed:

Total amount excl. VAT 25,21 €
Total amount incl. VAT 30,00 €

So even without VAT the end sum is something like $28

As per usual Waves sales turns into a spam fest, now users are even trying to milk it with affilication codes, like they didn't see that they deal was already posted 10 times before :lol:

PLUGINDISCOUNTS.COM wrote:
Numanoid wrote:JRR Shop has Codex at $67.15 in basket, but they don't seem to accept the GIFT50 code either as voucher or gift card... ?

pretty sure JRR is authorized right?
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

ATS wrote:
PLUGINDISCOUNTS.COM wrote:

pretty sure JRR is authorized right?
You can check if a dealer is an authorized Waves dealer via the following link:

http://www.waves.com/dealers

Just search by the dealers location.

GIFT50 code is valid until June 30th at authorised dealers also right?

Nice.. I picked up the Waves CLA3a for $16.88 at Plugindiscounts using the GIFT50 promo code. I have had this one on my radar for a while.

Also, make sure to check the prices for upgrading individual plugins to bundles directly on the Waves web site. The GIFT50 promo code also works on upgrades. For example, I own 2 of the 6 Manny Marroquin signature plugins and upgrading to the complete bundle is $35 for me using the promo code. It ends up being $8.75 for each of the 4 remaining plugins I need to complete the collection.
Last edited by pheeleep on Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Play it by ear

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”