ValhallaSpaceModulator Released – Free (after survey) for existing Valhalla DSP customers!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Got an account. Took the survey. Didn't get the freebie.
Here's looking at you, Sean :hyper:

Fleer wrote:Got an account. Took the survey. Didn't get the freebie.
Do you have one or more plugins in your user account that you have purchased directly from Valhalla DSP? The new survey (that leads to a ValhallaSpaceModulator license upon completion) shows up in the My Account section for anyone who has purchased one or more of the following plugins directly from Valhalla DSP (i.e. not second hand):

ValhallaPlate
ValhallaRoom
ValhallaShimmer
ValhallaÜberMod
ValhallaVintageVerb

Sean Costello

Thanks Sean, this is a cool and immediately useful plugin! (I just added it to 3 of the tracks in my current project, all with the mix control set at "0%", and they'll be automated up to 40% or so at the end of a section to add tension!)

Thanks Sean for the awesome freebie. Today I've been playing around with it for a solid two hours. It's amazing!

Cheers!
bManic
"Wisdom is wisdom, regardless of the idiot who said it." -an idiot

I like the GUI. Makes me feel like I just opened up a roll of Lifesavers. :D
A well-behaved signature.

valhallasound wrote:
Fleer wrote:Got an account. Took the survey. Didn't get the freebie.
... for anyone who has purchased one or more of the following plugins directly from Valhalla DSP (i.e. not second hand):

Sean Costello
Gotta start buying direct :dog:

Valhalla Space Modular is amazing and well sounding (and has the most elaborate gui ever! ;-)

Thanks Sean, this is very generous. Sounds terrific ('Echospace of Odin' is very aptly named), and it's very versatile too. Already in 3 of my current projects :)

Finally got a chance to try this nice gift, thanks Sean.

I love some of the stomp box flangers like Boss BF-2, ADA and MXR Flanger, last one always a fixed part of my rig. Maybe someday I'll also get Lovetone ? aka Flange With No Name for the more experimental stuff. On the software side ValhallaÜberMod would probably fit that bill well. But on my tries that one felt like too much to tweak so I have still used the more simple (stomplike) flangers, best of them for me being the TAL Flanger and Blue Cat Audio BC Flanger 3. For some reason about the only classic flanger pedal I've never tried was the EH Electric Mistress, so I was really interested about D16 Antresol and liked that one as well.

But now here's the ValhallaSpaceModulator. Simple, colorful UI hiding surprisingly lot of sonic variety while being so easy to tweak. It seems I have found my new goto software flanger, great. Too early to analyze it deeper but to me it feels like a software mix of classic stompbox flangers with a little more depth.

Couple of small things I noticed. The Manual pot zero line has quite wide area towards the positive side before the value starts to change. The Mode description text leaves small artefacts to the bottom of the screen from the lower case letters like p, g and y. They become visible when the tooltip text changes, ie. cursor is moved over the pots.

Thanks again Sean, fun little thing to use.

The Mode description text leaves small artefacts to the bottom of the screen from the lower case letters like p, g and y. They become visible when the tooltip text changes, ie. cursor is moved over the pots.
All Valhalla plug-ins have this issue by the way...

Thanks Sean. I love this plugin. It's out there, man :hail:

Found the plug in my account without having to do the survey. No sign of the survey actually. More than happy to fill that in if you can PM me a suitable link Sean. Thanks for the excellent plug.

hi,

if i buy a valhalla product now would this pop-up in my account as well?

Only if you buy from the developer. And after you do the survey it'll show.

yeah, from the developer. thanks.

Return to “Effects”