Plugin alliance Brainworks pedals for $19 each

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

MogwaiBoy wrote:I see the Opto Pedal has also been put on sale for $19. :party:

Not in the bundle with the other pedals though :neutral:
The opto pedal is actually included in the $49 bundle: greenscreamer, yellowdrive, bluechorus, distorange AND opto Pedal.

:dog: Why didn't I see that :dog:

MogwaiBoy wrote:I see the Opto Pedal has also been put on sale for $19. :party:

Not in the bundle with the other pedals though :neutral:
Um, bx_opto definitely is in the pedalboard bundle. That one and the chorus are my favorites, and I thought about buying the two of them for $19 each and skipping the rest.

N/m. Misunderstood the context. :oops:
Peace, my friends. I'm not seeking arguments here. ;)

spacekid wrote:
JerGoertz wrote:How good is the chorus?
I don't use chorus often, but it's really good. It blends very well, as opposed to how some vst effects are overdone/fake sounding.
Totally agree, I ended up buying it. :)
A well-behaved signature.

Klinke1 wrote:The activation costs me some colored hairs everytime..
It sounds easy: You are supposed to load the plug-in in a DAW -> open it there + log-in from there and it should work. ..But it never gets any connection when i do it.
I found and fixed the problem:
There was a "%" included in my Plugin-Alliance password. The website never had a problem with log-in... but.. the online-activation did not want to let me through with the same password.

I changed the password in my account on the website. (replaced the % with an upper case letter)
and now everything is alright.

Bought Vertigo VSM-3 ... so great. (+Sandman+Noveltech Character and Vocal.. also great)
- WonderEcho -

The CE-1 Preset in SoundToys EchoBoy sounds great if you have the Plug-in.

Some SoundToys quotes:
EchoBoy’s chorus even emulates the CE-1 chorus, considered a holy-grail of guitar chorus pedals.
ECHOBOY ECHO STYLES
CE-1 Chorus
The world-famous warm chorus of the 1970s BOSS CE-1 Chorus
Ensemble pedal. This is absolutely beautiful on guitar tracks.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

http://www.bossus.com/products/ce-2w/
Boss just released a new pedal(CE-2W) that does CE-1(Chorus/Vibrato) and CE-2 modes.
There are really nice pictures of the original pedals + history on the linked website.
Original stereo mode means: L= Dry signal, R= 100% wet chorus signal.
- WonderEcho -

Echoboy is the shiz. Some people don't like it, they just don't understand :lol:

However, I sold mine because I bought the bundle, then the bundle got boring so I sold the bundle (for about what I paid) because keeping the bundle wasn't worth the cost I had invested. Say that 5 times in row :ud:

Anyways, ST are fun but the rest sounds too "samey" after a while. If I ever get the chance to get echoboy on it's own for some ridiculously crazy low price......I'll think about it :hihi:

As far as these others, they are not on sale anymore, right? If so this isn't really a good place to discuss because people will think this is a new thread.

Oh no they won't!

Oh yes they will!
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Oh no you di'n't!

Poop on ya!

I was actually thinking about it when I saw this again :x

Geez, I hope they are better than that suck-ass console thing :roll:

incubus wrote:Echoboy is the shiz. Some people don't like it, they just don't understand :lol:

However, I sold mine because I bought the bundle, then the bundle got boring so I sold the bundle (for about what I paid) because keeping the bundle wasn't worth the cost I had invested. Say that 5 times in row :ud:

Anyways, ST are fun but the rest sounds too "samey" after a while. If I ever get the chance to get echoboy on it's own for some ridiculously crazy low price......I'll think about it :hihi:

As far as these others, they are not on sale anymore, right? If so this isn't really a good place to discuss because people will think this is a new thread.
Get rid of Echoboy, 2 versions of PrimalTap, 2x Radiator, 2x Devil-Loc, Microshift, L.Alterboy and Chrystallizer.. Great idea!
And a Rack for multi-setups.. Nobody needs that.

:dog:
- WonderEcho -

WTF is the matter with people? Nobody said you should do that, and 5 wasn't available at the time.

Then I'll put it this way, I'll do what I want, get over it.

People need to pull their corncobs out their behind lately.

I was over at PA downloading the Sandman Pro demo when I noticed these were on sale again. There also seems to be two new pedals. A RAT2 model and a Boss MT-2 model. Anybody tried the new pedals yet?

Return to “Effects”