Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

johnrule recently purchased my FM8 license. He's friendly, cooperative and had my money to me instantly. Very good dude!

Bought FM8 from alwaysexplicit, Everything went smoothly...I am happy :D

I bought Blue II from jc_vt and he actually went out of his way to make darn sure I got it in a timely manner. You kick ass, Jon thanks!

Highly recommended seller.
Ha ha suck it!

I'm in the US. nickosr is in Greece. He shipped on Thursday (I believe) and I had the package today (Monday). I'd call that service!

Thank you!
Blue Phase Music

Sold Cubase Pro 8.5 to Blue Phase Music. Really nice guy to deal with, fast payment and great communication.
Trusted buyer!!

Just sold Tassman to user greenfly. Excellent buyer, smooth transaction.
my sig will go here

I've bought Studio One professional from sazb30. The license transfer was successful. it was a bit laggy of understandable. But now it's coming in the good way.
Last edited by KR3WT on Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Just sold Bitwig Studio to kippertoffee.

Good guy, a trusted buyer :) no problems!

Just bought Bitwig Studio from benmcc. Lightning fast and very helpful! Cheers fella.

Bought Sampletank 3 from mobetta.
Great seller. thnx

Sold Arturia V-Collection 4 to systmu. Really smooth and fast transaction. Nice guy to deal with. :tu:
Peace, my friends. I'm not seeking arguments here. ;)

Just bought AAS String Studio from birrbits. Everything went smooth, fast transaction. Great seller!

Bought and received Arturia V Collection 4 from Poonna. Everything went perfect. Thanks!

I sold AAS String Studio to drakmaniso, a very smooth and easy transaction. Excellent buyer.
my sig will go here

I bought DCAM Synth squad + Strobe 2 from FatFreddy
He was very responsive, nice and quick to deal with. Highly recommended :tu:
Win 10 -64bit, CPU i7-7700K, 32Gb, Focusrite 2i2, FL-studio 20, Studio One 4, Reason 10

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”