Zebra3 Info

Official support for: u-he.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Zebra

Apostate wrote:I would like to ask Urs (and this is probably an old question, please forgive) if Zebra 3 might include a way to say effects settings. I was working with HZ and came up with a wonderful, stereo enhancing Reverb setting and wished I could save it as a patch.
I'm sure of it!

Urs wrote:
Apostate wrote:I would like to ask Urs (and this is probably an old question, please forgive) if Zebra 3 might include a way to say effects settings. I was working with HZ and came up with a wonderful, stereo enhancing Reverb setting and wished I could save it as a patch.
I'm sure of it!
:) :) :)

By the way, thanks for Zebra, Urs. The more I work with it the more I get out of it, the rewards are continual.
Ha ha suck it!

I hope Z3 will get a revised oscillator Unison stereo spread with not just odd number of voices (or was there even voices?). Hive does this perfectly.

Igro wrote:I hope Z3 will get a revised oscillator Unison stereo spread with not just odd number of voices (or was there even voices?). Hive does this perfectly.
Certainly ;)

Urs wrote:
Igro wrote:I hope Z3 will get a revised oscillator Unison stereo spread with not just odd number of voices (or was there even voices?). Hive does this perfectly.
Certainly ;)
:tu: :tu: :love: :hyper: :love: :tu: :tu:

On the topic of OSC unison, a "blend" control between the original and unison voices ala Serum would be a very useful feature!

After Hive even can't imagine what it can be:) But sure better than most of top hardware synth's :D
VST & Hardware presets, FL Studio templates, samples and MIDI from NatLife & friends -www.natlifesounds.com

I'm running Z2HZ into an XITE-1 DSP Rack where it gets its own Channel on a quad DBX Compressor and a TC Fireworx.
It is a Fat Punchy Bastard.
When I go to FOH and listen to my sound check sequence Z2HZ fits right in with Solaris Waldorf XKII and FS1r.

I use a QSC KW Series PA in stereo.
QSC K12s as sidewalls since we use Roxanne IEMs, and it is the punchiest native synth hands down.

Using the quad DBX the already snappy envelopes get really close to an old Oberheim SEM.

Please keep Howard in the basement for another year or so. :tu:

We look forward Zebra3! I have been thinking that you stopped working to improve the Zebra. It would be good way to see a part of Zebra 3 parametric equalizer, not to use a third-party ....
Live and learn forever!

andresnol wrote:plug-ins are in some way R&D for Zebra and Berlin Modular (or what is it called now :)).
May be Z3 is the new Berlin Modular :hihi:

just kiddin of course :phones:

Hey yuze guys, you want shitty wine, you go to a winery that turns out bottles every year.
You want the best? You wait a while.

No sense settling for the rest when you can have the best....

Zebra2 HZ is such a bad ass beast I could sell the 1s and 0s used for a good price...

How far is the zebra 3 in development? am really curious !

diaper@ky wrote:Hey yuze guys, you want shitty wine, you go to a winery that turns out bottles every year.
You want the best? You wait a while.
Then you don't want VST because you're old and waiting for wine for too long.
Murderous duck!

Looking forward to Zebra3, like everyone else here. Just thought I'd throw in a small feature request: Have MIDI-learned controllers be tied to the presets rather than globally, or have MIDI-CC presets.

For one patch I might want my controllers mapped to envelope controls, and on another one I might want them to fx or osc controls.
In Z2 this is not possible without remapping them every time I load the preset... Or am I missing something?

cheers

kflo wrote:Looking forward to Zebra3, like everyone else here. Just thought I'd throw in a small feature request: Have MIDI-learned controllers be tied to the presets rather than globally, or have MIDI-CC presets.

For one patch I might want my controllers mapped to envelope controls, and on another one I might want them to fx or osc controls.
In Z2 this is not possible without remapping them every time I load the preset... Or am I missing something?

cheers
Map the parameters you want to control in the patch to the XY pads. Then control the XY with your knobbies.

Return to “u-he”