How to obtain beatzille download.

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I understand Beatzille comes with an edition of Beat magazine.

Was that one issue only.
Can i purchase the magazine and receive a digital download.

I live in Brazil and dont really have access to mail orders.

What are the differences in Beatzille and Bazille CM.
Can each run the others presets.

Rcl wrote:Can i purchase the magazine and receive a digital download.
Yes. I did it through Google newstand over the weekend, and you register to download from "The Vault". The way they authorize for the digital download is to ask you certain words from specific pages to verify you do indeed have the digital copy.

It's a little convoluted, but certainly worth $4.99 usd. You get Bazille CM, Zebra CM, Xils PolyKB II CM, Xils 3 Cm, Madrona Labs Aalto CM, Synthmaster CM, BT Rhino CM, LinPlug CM, and a lot more.

Rcl wrote:What are the differences in Beatzille and Bazille CM.
Can each run the others presets.
Yes. Bazille CM is a slightly newer version of Beatzille.

You can buy CM magazine e.g. on google kiosk, and download the content via vault.

Thanks for the responses. However I wanted to know if there was a way to download Beat Magazine in order to get Beatzille. I realize its basically the same program but I have swapped hard drives recently and Beatzille is the only plugin I cant seem to bring back to life. So my thoughs were to simply re order Beat. This fime digitally.

Well.....I did t find awzy to download Beat, but Ibdid manage to get my copy of Beatzille working. It took actually plzcing ths data folder in thd same Dir as the .dll file.

And to answer my own quesgion concerrning presets. Both Beatzille and Bazille CM can share presets.

johnrule wrote: It's a little convoluted, but certainly worth $4.99 usd. You get Bazille CM, Zebra CM, Xils PolyKB II CM, Xils 3 Cm, Madrona Labs Aalto CM, Synthmaster CM, BT Rhino CM, LinPlug CM, and a lot more.
In 1980 or 1990, the collective CM or Beat mag synth power
would have quickly separated the $MEN$ from the bois :hihi:
We live in epic creative times! :love:

Beatzille now available for download for everyone.

https://www.facebook.com/beat.magazin/?ref=ts&fref=ts

Their (and u-he's) decision, but i sometimes wonder why i even buy the mag for a magware which becomes freeware shortly after anyway. :roll: Well, i guess Facebook is as important for their business, as selling the mag generally...

From what I saw, the free Beatzille is no longer available?
You can hear my original music at this link: https://www.soundclick.com/artist/defau ... dID=224436

aaron aardvark wrote:From what I saw, the free Beatzille is no longer available?
Yes, the promotion has ended. It was just a time-limited "thank you for 20K+ followers" special.
Cheers
Rob
u-he | Support | FAQ | Patch Library

#rob,
Thank you for replying.
You can hear my original music at this link: https://www.soundclick.com/artist/defau ... dID=224436

Beatzille does not have the HQ switch that Bazille does.

Does this mean that in Beatzille, HQ is always on or off?

Also, I found beatzille as a free download on a website called vstplanet.com. Website says they are legal, but I don't know. Anybody know if this website has beatzille in a legal manner?

No HQ in Beatzille / Bazille CM - so "always off".

Howard wrote:No HQ in Beatzille / Bazille CM - so "always off".
Thanks Howard. Also, I found beatzille as a free download on a website called vstplanet.com. Website says they are legal, but I don't know. Anybody know if this website has beatzille in a legal manner?

rosschehayeb wrote:
Howard wrote:No HQ in Beatzille / Bazille CM - so "always off".
Thanks Howard. Also, I found beatzille as a free download on a website called vstplanet.com. Website says they are legal, but I don't know. Anybody know if this website has beatzille in a legal manner?
Strange. The webiste seems okay (no warez just freeware and such) nevertheless Beatzille should not shown up here. Since it seems the site is also the host for the data I assume the holder thought that Beatzilles "20k+" giveaway was about making Beatzille freeware - so he/she download Beatzille and start hosting on their site. OTOH the EULA/Disclaimer should brevent such behaviour normally or? Someone should inform the website owner
rabbit in a hole

Return to “u-he”