Triple Cheese Rev3898 bug?

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

It seems that the single modules (comb 1,2,3) do not react to the on/off buttons. They stay active. Can someone confirm?

TIA
rabbit in a hole

Nobody? Can someone who also use TripleCheese confirm or disprove, please?
:help:
rabbit in a hole

Confirmed. Appears to be a bug that fell under the radar once (or even twice!)
One of the guys is on the case...

:hug:
rabbit in a hole

Just a bump to see how this is progressing. :)

Cheers.
“I'd far rather be happy than right any day.” ~ Arthur Dent, Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy

*** bump ***
“I'd far rather be happy than right any day.” ~ Arthur Dent, Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy

*** bump ***

Still on the "fix me" radar? :)

Hi,

we know of this bug and figured out, what the issue was. However, we may have to finish some other "projects" before we can release a new version of Triple Cheese. ;) Should not take to long anymore.

Cheers
William

Thanks for the update William! :) Glad to hear you squashed the bug and I look forward to the release when you can manage it.

Cheers!

/* static noise */
Last edited by noiseresearch on Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
/* whitenoise */ /* abandon */ /* reincarnated */

*** Bumpity Bump Bump ***

BumpABumpa
Lenovo_L412_i5-520m_@_2.4GHz|8GB_RAM|120GB_SSD|128GB_extMemory|Win_7|Live_9.7.7|volca_sample|Novation_Launchpad_Mk2-Launch Control_XL_Mk2-Audiohub_2x4-Circuit|Kaoss_Pad_Mini_2S|Allen&Heath_ZEDi-10|various_PlugIns|Tab_A6|Mazetools_Soniface

Hi,

took a while but we wanted to wait for the Satin / Presswerk updates. ;) Here is a beta with a bugfix for this issue:

Triple Cheese 4598 Win
Triple Cheese 4598 Mac

Cheers,
William

Thank you William! No worries. We know you guys are pretty busy with other stuff right now and working on this bugfix is well appreciated. :)

Cheers.

[EDIT] I went back over some of my compositions with this release and yes, it's working a treat! :tu:

deleted

Return to “u-he”