Klanghelm MJUC and MJUC jr. released

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Please excuse the question... but if you really like the compressor so much, why not support the developer directly and keep developments alive instead of lurking around the market place?

MJUC Is still only 24EUR. Is it really worth it to get off a little bit cheaper, while adding more support work for the developer (license transfer, etc) without seeing a dime for this invested time?
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

That's what gets me. If you can't afford 24 euros then you badly need to reevaluate your situation and reprioritize as needed.

masterhiggins wrote:That's what gets me. If you can't afford 24 euros then you badly need to reevaluate your situation and reprioritize as needed.
Lets not jump to conclusions. In some parts of the world, 24 euros is quite a bit of money..

Of course for quite a few of us 24 euros can't even pay for a big mac meal + movie ticket but this doesn't mean it's an insignificant amount of money to some.
"Wisdom is wisdom, regardless of the idiot who said it." -an idiot

Well said.

Yes, a considerate post.

/Joachim
If it were easy, anybody could do it!

bmanic wrote:
masterhiggins wrote:That's what gets me. If you can't afford 24 euros then you badly need to reevaluate your situation and reprioritize as needed.
Lets not jump to conclusions. In some parts of the world, 24 euros is quite a bit of money..

Of course for quite a few of us 24 euros can't even pay for a big mac meal + movie ticket but this doesn't mean it's an insignificant amount of money to some.
That's a fair statement, however, these aren't necessities in life?

bmanic wrote:

I can agree on that end as well. The world turned crazy expensive - but then again, it's not like we have to shell out 300bucks for a tool anymore.

It is a tricky and highly controversial topic. What is the right amount of license transfers? Should license transfers even be allowed (which brings us to the "EU sale politics" debates)? Don't the asked for prices already calculate in an extended support for non-first-users?

I'm just a bit weary on such such comments sometimes - "I love this tool, I want to support this developer - but I'll wait for cheap s/h license". As mentioned, It's not like you invest 300bucks for a character compressor and still have to pay yearly for an upgrade plan. We're talking about an independent, "one-man-army" developer that puts a lot of work/effort/love into his tools that barely needs updates/upgrades while producing quality tools with own concepts rather than quantity and clones to gather income - and then has to pay off his team of programmers.

It's a two edged blade.
Live and let live.

:shrug:
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

A Big Mac and a movie ticket aren't necessities in life?? You just shattered the first world. :hihi:

Get a f**king life you guys!!

incubus wrote:Get a f**king life you guys!!
I think that they had some very valid points with regards to your attitude :wink:
No auto tune...

They had. All gone now. Down the drain :dog:

Might sum it up. But enough OT

kvr, the only place where you do nothing wrong and people whine :lol:

Looks like you haven't been to many other music related web boards then. :hihi:

I've been to loads, this one is almost always the worst. ;) Actually TWAT-EM is even worse, hence why I don't go there any more.

Return to “Effects”