SoloRack modular synth

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Last edited by S0lo on Tue May 02, 2017 8:26 pm, edited 4 times in total.
www.solostuff.net
Advice is heavy. So don’t send it like a mountain.

Looks and sounds great, any idea of release date, compactability and pricing ect. Cheers Glyn.

Nice

Looks like the Dev is a very experienced programmer in other areas and has a sound bank for Diversion
Amazon: why not use an alternative

amazing

Oh bloody hell not another one.

Stereo would be nice when showing a synth ;)

Glyn Darby wrote:Looks and sounds great, any idea of release date, compactability and pricing ect. Cheers Glyn.
Thanks, release date and pricing is not decided yet. It currently runs only on PC, but mac is possible in the future if this gets enough interest to push me through it.
D-Fusion wrote:Stereo would be nice when showing a synth ;)
Yes, got to do that in a later demo :)
www.solostuff.net

aMUSEd wrote:Oh bloody hell not another one.
+1. Lol.

If it works on Ableton 64bit using Windows 10 you've already got one up over Softube's latest release :)

Big question - Does it accept audio from the DAW as a modular *effects* rack ?

mcbpete wrote:Big question - Does it accept audio from the DAW as a modular *effects* rack ?
Not Yet, that is definitely on my TODO list from the beginning.
www.solostuff.net

Oh my - well I'm definitely gonna keep a very keen eye on this project. Good luck man, can't wait to see where this goes !

Looks lovely. Is there any dongle or what is intended copy protection?

Btw, youtube plays you video in one ear only. May be it's better to do mono sound in both channels?

Looks like 2016 is the year of VA-modulars.
Murderous duck!

david.beholder wrote:Looks lovely. Is there any dongle or what is intended copy protection?

Btw, youtube plays you video in one ear only. May be it's better to do mono sound in both channels?

Looks like 2016 is the year of VA-modulars.
No dongle. I'll do my own simple copy protection.

Yea, it's mono/left channel simply because I haven't connected any virtual cable to the right channel (as you can see in the first few moments of the video). I don't know why I did that, I've gotten into the habit of listening to one speaker to test the raw sound.
www.solostuff.net

S0lo wrote:No dongle. I'll do my own simple copy protection.
Good news. Dongle/Licenser has stoped me from buying anything from Softube -- altho I like them and their products.
S0lo wrote:Yea, it's mono/left channel simply because I haven't connected any virtual cable to the right channel (as you can see in the first few moments of the video). I don't know why I did that, I've gotten into the habit of listening to one speaker to test the raw sound.
That's good habit. I'm often working in one-speaker mono too.
But it's really sounding bad in headphones when only one channel is present.
Last edited by david.beholder on Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Murderous duck!

Well, as long as it runs on my system, consider me a customer.

I'm a sucker for a good sounding modular.

Return to “Instruments”