WOK plugins now free/donationware

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Should the email come through instant-ish? Checked out last night but haven't received the link yet. Will try again if so. Thanks.

Yes, it should.

alvfaria wrote:Glimmeverb is not included?
Now it is. Have to check what the difference is to XHall which is also a shimmering reverb.

Website isn't working. shows: "Forbidden".

Working fine here, got no problem accessing it.

Download failed 3 times

alvfaria wrote:
WOK wrote: Download keys are valid for 5 tries during 5 days. If server is too busy, please try another day.
What happens when I spend my 5 tries?
Contact me to reset if download failed.
(I realized that provider arvixe is pain in the a... :( That's why the mails with the key sometimes take half an hour too)
For the mails also check that you really used a working address, there is no spam filter, etc.
The months before doing manual mails it happened more than one time I got mails returned from non existing or ouot-of-quota accounts - even from addresses they used for paypal.

For the free packs just order again second time.

I will try to divide the packs into smaller ZIPs for easier download tomorrow.
ImageImage

Ok, my fault, was clicking Continue instead of Free Download after entering my email.

Thanks once again.

WOK wrote: I will try to divide the packs into smaller ZIPs for easier download tomorrow.
:tu: :tu: :tu:

WOK wrote:
alvfaria wrote:
WOK wrote: Download keys are valid for 5 tries during 5 days. If server is too busy, please try another day.
What happens when I spend my 5 tries?
Contact me to reset if download failed.
(I realized that provider arvixe is pain in the a... :(
Yes, Arvixe has been a nightmare for me and other websites owners for the past year. They were really good before but they got bought by another company and things started going downhill. Their service is really bad...

Dear WOK, I'm wondering.. did you put a ban on whole countries on http://www.wokwave.com?

because to me it shows "forbidden" - every browser, multiple computers, from work OR from home.
Last edited by tristan- on Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Its 'wokwave', not 'wokewave'. :wink:

Did you enter it right?

zxant wrote: 
Its 'wokwave', not 'wokewave'. :wink:

Did you enter it right?

Yes, sorry it was me writing the message here. His site is not accessible from anywhere.

Multiple computers, phone, work, home, anything.

(well, I got no problems here, tristan. Maybe try a different browser?)

Hello Wolfgang,

The 'cart' on the site isn't really working.

I have to do a separate transaction for each 'extra pack'. and there's a minimum of Eur.10,- :?:

Again. there should be a ban placed - not on your country. the question is WHY, that's what I'm interested to know. and how do I solve this. Let's wait for WOK to chime in...

Return to “Instruments”