So, why aren't GUI bugs in VPro, Transfuser, etc. still fixed?

Official support for: www.airmusictech.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Yeah, why? It's been nearly a year since they were reported happening in Reaper and some other DAWs, yet AIR seems to be sitting on their asses doing nothing in fixing usability issues with their plugins...

I must say I kinda regret the purchase, seeing the lack of readiness to fix nasty bugs. Not to mention that patch browsing is horrible with dropdown menus (no, not everyone wants to use VIP)... There are quite some things that AIR needs to do with their plugin range to step up their game and bring them to 21st century, UX-wise.

+1 on this, really sad, these are some amazing sound sources,but they do feel neglected atm! Help!
INTERFACE: RME ADI-2/4 Pro/Antelope Orion Studio Synergy Core/BAE 1073 MPF Dual/Heritage Audio Successor+SYMPH EQ
SYNTHS: Korg Kronos X 88/Yamaha Montage M8x/Sequential Trigon 6/
Behringer DM12D/Pro-800

EvilDragon wrote:Yeah, why? It's been nearly a year since they were reported happening in Reaper and some other DAWs, yet AIR seems to be sitting on their asses doing nothing in fixing usability issues with their plugins...

I must say I kinda regret the purchase, seeing the lack of readiness to fix nasty bugs. Not to mention that patch browsing is horrible with dropdown menus (no, not everyone wants to use VIP)... There are quite some things that AIR needs to do with their plugin range to step up their game and bring them to 21st century, UX-wise.
Same here. I start to regret the purchase. Unbelievable! I will not purchase anything again from them till the stuff i already bought isn't fixed.
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Aaaaand no reply. Real smooth, AIR Music Tech! :tu:

It's not just AIR, it's inMusic brands in general (and AIR and Sonivox in particular). Just look at the Pitch2Midi plugin from Sonivox. Big announcement during winter (!) NAMM; listed as a plugin with price here at KVR since January (http://www.kvraudio.com/product/pitch-2-midi-by-sonivox). And guess what... it's actually never been released since. I really don't know what drives the folks sometimes. There IS a lot pf potential, but their philosophy as a company/distributor is just weak. Weak at least.

And the flanger mix knob is broken and frequency shifter borked in Pro Tools, have been for years.
"It's Avids problem" is all they'll say.
Strange company that's happy for their name to be attached to broken products.
"What embecile composed this list :/"

We are currently solely working on modernized GUI implementations with full HiDPI support this will be the basis of the next free .8 update. This requires all the artwork to be rerendered in higher resolutions which is a major undertaking.
Software Brand Manager

inMusic Brands
AIR | Akai Professional | Alesis | ▲lto Professional | Denon DJ | Denon Professional | ION Audio | M-Audio | Marantz Professional | MixMeister | Numark | SONiVOX
Email. sbangs@inmusicbrands.com

sbangs_air wrote:We are currently solely working on modernized GUI implementations with full HiDPI support this will be the basis of the next free .8 update. This requires all the artwork to be rerendered in higher resolutions which is a major undertaking.
Any word on potential timing for this .8 update?
Tangled roots perplex her ways.

Yes.
What about the timing of the next update release ?
What about those bugs in Reaper ?
Bought Transfuser 2 and cannot use it.
Ed is right, the browsers are completely unfriendly.
I still look for an easy way to set velocity in xpand2...
Hey guys !
Do you use your own products ?

Note : Vacuum and Structure are really nice software and I'd like to congrat for that work.
But why this obligation to load the entire library (37gb) if we only want to install and use the sampler with our own samples ?

Please, an ETA on hidpi fixes in Pro tools? Air instruments completely unusable if using any scaling on windows PT 12. How can it take this long? ETA on .8 release with this fix?

Hello,

I just want you to know this isn't forgotten and is in progress.
It does however require a complete replacement of the current UI and frameworks, which is a major undertaking.
We have paused releasing other products to focus on this.

It's slightly complicated for Pro Tools users.
We control updates/releases to the AU/VST versions, we then pass the code to AVID to build for Pro Tools as they retain ownership of this part, in an ideal world .8 for the included instruments would be released shortly after our release.
Software Brand Manager

inMusic Brands
AIR | Akai Professional | Alesis | ▲lto Professional | Denon DJ | Denon Professional | ION Audio | M-Audio | Marantz Professional | MixMeister | Numark | SONiVOX

Glad to hear updates are on the way. I love these plug-ins but the GUIs are hard to work with.

While I'm here I might at well mention that I cannot install the 64-bit versions of Structure or Strike on Windows 10 64-Bit. The 32-Bit versions are fine. I feel that in general the AIR installers are pretty poor and they have caused me other problems in the past.

Plus another major one to do with Pace ILok software.
When loading up a project using your plug-ins I probably 4 times out of 5 need to go into windows services and start the PACE License services entry manually even though it is set to 'Automatic' otherwise I will get an error and the project loads without any included AIR plug-ins. I have a shortcut to services on my desktop specifically for this.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Hello,

Can you let me know a bit more about your 64 bit issue? Is this with 2.0.7?
The installers read the OS's details to detect if 64 bit can be loaded. Do you get an error in the installer or the files just are not loaded.

Ref Pace:
It sounds like you are affected by a Windows Bug Pace has been working on resolving with Microsoft.
They have a new special client you can try if you contact their support which resolves this for good.
They plan to release this version to all customers in the near future.
Software Brand Manager

inMusic Brands

Hi sbangs, that was quick. :-D
The 64bit plug-in files don't install in the folder that I specify or anywhere for that matter. Nothing appears at all.
The 32-bit versions install to my C: drive even if I select another folder for installation.

I have 2.0.6 installed for both Strike and Structure. If I try to install the 2.0.7 updates the only option I get is to uninstall.

Ok good to know about PACE, thanks.

Hello

Sounds like something has got out of whack there in the registry and the software doesn't think its installed properly. The installers use Microsoft's installer technology which queries the flags in the registry to detect status.

I would recommend doing a fresh re-install then using CCleaner to do a bit of registry tidy up. I will PM you the latest full installers.
Software Brand Manager

inMusic Brands

Return to “AIR Music Technology”