Best TECHNO Sample Pack ?

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hi there! normally i am more into creating minimal techno / tech house sample packs.

but i would love to hear what techno packs (also some harder packs would be interesting) you can recommend.

i think the market here is not quite huge.

thank you,
oli

Check Machine Code: Singularity sample pack from Samplephonics. There is a freebie version with some free sounds from the pack.

the loopmasters artist packs like carl cox, phil kieran are hard to beat
samplephonics have good ones like artifact, progressive acid techno
the niche audio techno drumkits are legit
drumcodes vol 1 and 2 by inspired audio

if you make a pack of proper ready-to-go kits like niche audio are doing, I'll definitely be interested, there should be more of those on the market (and less "construction templates").

just checked out analogue techno by undrgrnd, very strong this one...

thank you, guys - great selections!

@acYm: i am also no fan of those "construction templates". i think they are not really good in terms of creativity. i never did this is in any sample pack before and i dont wanna change this on future products.

best,
oli

Sample Magic - Raw Techno is good for that Berghain techno sound
circuit modeling and 0-dfb filters are cool

^ holy crap! sounds like they've outdone themselves with this one, the demo is incredible

+1 Niche Audio, I have some sample packs. Great kits and patterns and very good to learn mixing, arrangement, sound selection in Ableton.
I recommend Wave Alchemy too, every sampe pack is great.

I recommend sounds of revolution club revolution vol 1 from resonance sounds too, you are great Oliver.
Check Niche Audio style, I think its a great idea.

;)

haven't bought samples for years
but these are still good:
alex smoke - dexter sinister
stewart walker - minimal sessions v1&2

dave

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”