MuLab 7.0.47

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

wow. im just blown away. the mod envelope is too amazing.

One quick feature request to put at the bottom of your list: Some of my VSTs are just too damn tall! Not all of us have 3 screens at 16,000 x 9,000, except GUI developers seem to think so! :x

A disclosure triangle at the top of an open VST window next to the Close (X) and Minimize (-) buttons to show/hide the MuLab bar at the top of the window would be neato keen. :hyper:

And I expect version 8 by next Tuesday... :hihi:
I started on Logic 5 with a PowerBook G4 550Mhz. I now have a MacBook Air M1 and it's ~165x faster! So, why is my music not proportionally better? :(

Is it still not possible to paint a series of notes into the note editor.
I can only get the pencil to insert individual notes, click and drag just paints a longer note

E.g. Id like to click and drag mouse to insert notes at each step of whatever resolution the editor is set at?

This should work across the keyboard range, not just on the original note you start painting with
Amazon: why not use an alternative

In the Step Sequencer video there is an extra panel below the mixer with 2 buttons titled 'Step Sequencer' and 'Basic synth front panel'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUdCR6g7a0M

How do we get this panel to show up?

Hi,

I think it is crucial to have the possibility to change time signature within a song. Is it really impossible to achieve that using MuLab?

bcl10421 wrote:Hi Jo,

Apologies if this has been asked already within this thread -- but will a future version of MuLab (maybe not this one) support multiple time signatures (i.e. beats per bar) within the same project? At the moment, it isn't possible to switch between 3/4 and 4/4 within the same project using Automation ... maybe not an issue for many people, but Metallica had some awesome time signature changes in their time!

In addition -- i notice that the metronome always counts you 4 beats in (for recording), even if you've chosen 3 (or some other number of) beats per bar.

Thanks

VariKusBrainZ wrote:In the Step Sequencer video there is an extra panel below the mixer with 2 buttons titled 'Step Sequencer' and 'Basic synth front panel'.

It's under preferences. Look for - Show Floating Windows Bar -.
Sound C loud
Band C amp
Clicks and pops is all I get

sbj wrote:
VariKusBrainZ wrote:In the Step Sequencer video there is an extra panel below the mixer with 2 buttons titled 'Step Sequencer' and 'Basic synth front panel'.

It's under preferences. Look for - Show Floating Windows Bar -.
:tu:

VariKusBrainZ wrote:In the Step Sequencer video there is an extra panel below the mixer with 2 buttons titled 'Step Sequencer' and 'Basic synth front panel'. How do we get this panel to show up?
It appears automatically when you hide editor windows.

Odd, I was not even running Mulab when my AV suite gave me an alert that Mulab was trying to make a change to the system start-up.

I test in mulab delete a instrument in the rack slot and add a new vst. I then choose undo, and the old instrument is restore. But when i press redo the new instrument should come back. it work wrong, because the old instrument get delete in the slot and the new is not load. the slot is empty after redo. I test with MUX instrument presets too, same problem
win 10 64 22H2 intel i5 8600K (6*3.6 GHZ) 32 GB Ram

Any news on Future Releases ?

I notice that MUX instruments do not support controller 7 volume and controller 10 pan as they are in midi default and many VST support this. when i load a VST that support it, in MUX it work ok. this is need for me because in rapid composer 3 there is no mixer, but there are sliders for volume and pan on each track, so levels can set and work for external MIDI instruments in same way. is it possible to easy add this feature ?

Those are General MIDI mappings (they are not part of the MIDI event protocol itself) and you can set them up if you want them. Or you can use them to turn your loft lights on and off. Or whatever.

pljones wrote:Those are General MIDI mappings (they are not part of the MIDI event protocol itself) and you can set them up if you want them. Or you can use them to turn your loft lights on and off. Or whatever.
all hardware Midi synth support volume 7 , and pan 10 this way, its the only way to mix. also when a midi file song can download on inet do fade out, its done this way. but i find a important VST that too not support this. its sample tank 3. i post in rapid composer list, maybe rapid composer can enhance

just thought i would post this cool mulab and mux picture
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “MUTOOLS”